UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Thanksgiving Events - 2010

Athena

Account Terminated
Thanksgiving Events - 2010

This thread is for staff to post any events that they will be holding during the Thanksgiving weekend. Events will be held between 25th-28th November.

Thursday 25th November - 4pm EST - Mage Poker and Lets Make A Deal
Thursday 25th November - 8pm EST - Scavenger Hunt

Friday 26th November - 3pm EST - Mage Poker and Lets Make A Deal

Saturday 27th November - 3pm EST - Mage Poker and Lets Make A Deal
Saturday 27th November - 6pm EST - Net Toss

Sunday 28th November - 5pm EST - Mage Poker and Lets Make A Deal

Fri-Sun - Free trip to gauntlet gate, near Luna stables.

Lynae

Demise Staff Member
Re: Thanksgiving Events - 2010

Saffa;810207 said:
what is mage poker?

Obviously you'll need a mage, and a 100% LRC suit would be best, however, regs work just as well (you just might lose more then you'll gain). All you have to do is wait for myself to cast the spell Summon Creature twice, then you start casting it until you get the matching hand, or the same 2 creatures as me. First player to do it wins a prize :)

el pepino

Sorceror

CNS Lynae;810260 said:
Obviously you'll need a mage, and a 100% LRC suit would be best, however, regs work just as well (you just might lose more then you'll gain). All you have to do is wait for myself to cast the spell Summon Creature twice, then you start casting it until you get the matching hand, or the same 2 creatures as me. First player to do it wins a prize :)

There were people cheating at this last time I played so please be aware of it. People pointed it out and no one did anything....
There was a mage there who had another mage stand slightly off screen and summon animals too. Once the secondary mage had a correct animal he would tell it to follow mage one. Watch out for this!!! :cool:

Oaks

Knight

Imagine an island surrounded by water, and a staff member casting a ton of normal fish nets and white fishing nets in the water.

This spawns all sort of sea monsters, including the leviathan from the white nets, which has a chance of dropping artifacts which only the leviathan can drop.

Basicly kill anything you see on sight, especially the big white leviathans, and keep an eye on your backpack in case you recieve something nice and your health.

Yeah, net toss is just about the hugest amount of chaos you can fit into one place. In fact, it often gets so bad it lags the server.

Lynae

Demise Staff Member

Thanks to everyone who participated today in the Lets Make a Deal hosted by CNS Selene and Mage Poker hosted by myself. It was quite a fun event. We look forward to hosting more tomorrow ^_^

Athena

Account Terminated

The scavenger hunt has now ended, results are as follows:

1st Place - Sanctity
2nd Place - cookie III
3rd Place - KJ

Thank you to all who participated, I hope you had fun!

Athena

Account Terminated

A free trip to gauntlet gate has been placed near Luna stables.

H.Miller

Sorceror

Seer Athena;811159 said:
A free trip to gauntlet gate has been placed near Luna stables.

nice. hope that artie drop chance have been bumped for Thanksging event too :)