UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Thanksgiving Events - 2010

Lynae

Demise Staff Member
Re: Thanksgiving Events - 2010

Once again, thanks to everyone who showed up to participate in Mage Poker, Lets Make a Deal, and Deal or No Deal today. These events will be back tomorrow for more fun :]

aminarva

Sorceror

I have to admit, I am not one to participate in shard events but you guys really got in the spirit! So much to do! I really loved the scavenger hunt. Would love to do that again.
Really, REALLY love to free trips to gaunt. I have never seen so many people down there!

I participated in Mage Poker and Lets make a deal last night, won a dirty pot from deal or no deal ;-) It was fun !!

Lynae

Demise Staff Member

HappyTime;811565 said:
I participated in Mage Poker and Lets make a deal last night, won a dirty pot from deal or no deal ;-) It was fun !!

Deal or No Deal only gives out cash, or checks rather. You must have won the dirty pot from Lets Make a Deal :]

Athena

Account Terminated

The net toss is now over, thanks to everyone who participated, I hope you liked the new area, hopefully with it all spread out a bit more it was a bit less laggy.

el pepino

Sorceror

Seer Athena;811639 said:
The net toss is now over, thanks to everyone who participated, I hope you liked the new area, hopefully with it all spread out a bit more it was a bit less laggy.

Two Thumbs UP!!! On both the event itself and the new area. Perfecto! :cool:

Onça

Sorceror

Heh if the net toss event had a smaller area before it must have been a real human blender. The current one still was at times with just a chain of death groans and screams in a row. It was a regular chorus of pain! Ha Ha!

Athena

Account Terminated

Onça;811666 said:
Heh if the net toss event had a smaller area before it must have been a real human blender. The current one still was at times with just a chain of death groans and screams in a row. It was a regular chorus of pain! Ha Ha!

A majority of people didn't even go to the north part of the area, if you didn't, you only saw half of it.

Toricco

Sorceror

I enjoyed NET TOSS with my friends!
Thank you for this event and staff. :)

Lynae

Demise Staff Member

Thanks again to everyone who participated in this years Thanksgiving Events. We hope you all had a great time, I know we did ^_^