UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

The Britannian Head Hunters Society

BHHS

Wanderer
The Britannian Head Hunters Society

Nov. 26th 2007 marks a new chapter for Britannia. For the first time in history, the secret BHHS has come out to the public's attention!

We are recruiting new members in the roles of field agents! Our agents are known far and wide. Chances are, you have known a number in your time on the Hybrid shard. Whether it be that nice banksitter, or your guildmate standing beside you fighting off evil orcs!

You will be taught everything a field agents needs to do his job of espionage, terrorizing and sabotaging. Our unique training will give you skills that you never thought of in UO. Our techniques will enable you to kill a fully armed man singlehandedly in a matter of seconds.

You will have access to 10 years of UO playing experience to train you on your journey.

Join now, start your training and see how well you develop as a tier 1 field agent in the BHHS! Join NOW!
No other guild offers quite as much as we do!
msn [email protected]

v'room

Wanderer
Re: The Britannian Head Hunters Society

supertrammie;1594602 said:
Rofl. Nice site you tool.

Please lie more.

You're obviously in the wrong forums, dickhead. This is RP recruitment; hence, he's roleplaying that his guild has accomplished that. QFT.

This thread so should be locked and/or deleted. The staff want to promote rp guilds on hybrid not help in destroying them!

v'room;1594626 said:
You're obviously in the wrong forums, dickhead. This is RP recruitment; hence, he's roleplaying that his guild has accomplished that. QFT.

He is lying about his guild accomplishing that.

I don't really care what he roleplays, but before putting up random lies about things, maybe his guild should actually accomplish something.

I'm sure Vincent thinks he caused all this shit, but the truth is, he has been booted out of 2 or more of those guilds and is now spreading negative propaganda about them for personal reasons.

Maybe he should learn to roleplay before creating a roleplaying guild.

v'room

Wanderer

Maybe you could give us his other known alias's; etc... since you obviously know him.

Personally I don't know him. I have been informed of this guild on the real Rpring site, where he has yet to post any recruitment thread.

Don't ever remember any Vincent McCloud around over the last 2 years, so obviously he wasn't anyone important.

Go ahead and continue to hide here. This guild is already on greifer status with most.

BHHS

Wanderer

Well I don't know what's funnier, the fact that you think this is a farce or the fact that you guys keep pointing the finger at the wrong people.

Why is everyone hung up on blaming Vincent McLeod? Stupid ppl at the RPring lol! Just because an old friend with a similar last name for their char has returned to UO doesn't mean it's the same person.

The funny part is, you ppl think it's Falcon as well, LOL!

For everyone's information, i had posted this up on the regular guild recruiting section but it was removed due to the double post.
As stated, we don't target the RP community solely, so stop being ignorant.

Here's a little statistic you guys didn't know...we have members in approx two fifths of the guilds on hybrid. And yes, some are in RP guilds.

In fact, I'll have one of our members leave a little something for a couple of the guild's we're involved in. Just as a reminder to keep your ear to the ground.

As for lying, you guys don't know half of the inner turmoil that happened with those guilds. And those were only to name a few. We have, singlehandedly destroyed more guilds on Hybrid than all the RP guilds ever made combined.
Just ask a few of the old guildmasters...

BHHS

Wanderer

LOL Vortex...just ask Igor and I'm sure he'll tell you.
Egon sorry

vortexuk

Wanderer

BHHS;1596154 said:
LOL Vortex...just ask Igor and I'm sure he'll tell you.
Egon sorry

im asking you!!
Becoz SOK died the first time becoz Egon went to millitary ,
And wen i restarted them , they then disbanded becoz i left the game to go travelling!!!

BHHS

Wanderer

SOK didn't die because Egon went to the military. Trust me, ask him or wait until he posts here.
Not that it matters to me, we have nothing to prove.

You're more then welcome to continue to lie. It is quite entertaining to read posts of someone so ignorant.

BHHS

Wanderer

*shrug*
There will be 5 'gifts' given out to random guilds on the hybrid shard. They will be given to RP and non RP guilds alike. Take what has been posted to heart or not, your choice.

This is a recruiting thread, so if you would all please stay on topic and simply post on your rpring and flame all you want there.

We are looking to expand our operations and I would like to see roughly a 50% guild infiltration. We're roughly at 38%.
Any interested individuals are encouraged to contact me.

Teclis (RcB)

Wanderer

And how did you "destroy" RcB?

Im fairly sure my work commitments plus others RL commitments did that.

Teclis (RcB);1598359 said:
And how did you "destroy" RcB?

Im fairly sure my work commitments plus others RL commitments did that.

They worked their way up in your company until they were your boss, then gave you a ton of work to do so you couldn't have any time to play UO.

No, no, wait. They bribed your superior to give you massive work loads.

Rofl. What a joke.

BHHS

Wanderer

Yes indeed it is quite a joke, isn't it?
How about you ask several of the guilds about their community chest and the gift that was left in it?

I believe I picked at least 1 RP guild to leave a gift with just so they can confirm. I will find out which one and post it later for you all.

Again, please stop hijacking my recruiting thread and post your flames and ignorant remarks in your rpring.

WE ARE STILL RECRUITING new and old players! Fear not, we will train all, skills, tactics and most importantly, the ways of the saboteur and head hunter!
You can't miss this opportunity!

It is quite the joke. The joke is you.

I don't think trying to kill weaker members of a guild while incog, then being booted counts as destroying a guild. Though I may be wrong.

Also, nice reply to Teclis. He pretty much proved your lies and you can't even try to defend it.