UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

The Britannian Head Hunters Society

Re: The Britannian Head Hunters Society

Oh noes you are leaving shit in the community chests of guilds??? whatever shall anyone do. Community chests are shit.

BHHS

Wanderer

As I stated previously, we have nothing to prove to anyone. As for the community chest thing, it is merely showing the community that we do in fact exist. Now if you would be so kind as to please STOP hijacking my thread and get over it.

It is what it is. Believe it or not, it is your choice.
And no, we don't pick on the weak, the insecure or afkers. My guildmates and I agree, this IS quite comical. Thank you all for the replies your tiny craniums could muster, especially on the rpring.

By the way, ask Malachi, guildmaster of the Knights of the Four Orders (Ord) with 25 members, just what was left in their community chest.

This is the wrong forum for your guild it should be in general recruitment not role players recruitment.

Also who cares what you can put in guilds community chests oh noes you put something in it to prove that you are one person trying to fuck with this shard.

I am amazed you havent been banned from shard because this does not promote activity on the shard its goal is to demolish the activity and is since this is your objective you are actually attacking the shard.

BHHS

Wanderer

From our recruiting site "Our primary mission is to infiltrate, spy and sabotoge all guilds in Britannia on the Hybrid shard" I don't see ANYWHERE where it says we destroy guilds.

We RP as spys and saboteurs, so why wouldn't we be considered roleplayers? And besides, we did post in the general section, the MODS moved it here.

And lastly, I will ignore future, ignorant messages from the likes of you. If you don't know the meaning of cerain words perhaps you should look it up in the dictionary before you use them because you obviously have the term sabotage mixed up with demolish. wwwDOTdictionaryDOTcom is a useful tool for people born with small cranial capacities such as yourself.

Rofl. You guys are seriously retarted. Oh noes, two people went around and put books in chests. Look out!

Don't try to pawn off your insecurities on trying to make fun of others intellect. It makes you look like you're trying to hard.

Quite frankly, I'm begenning to think you made this thread to get a rise out of people. To see if anyone would actually buy it. Too bad your lies cought up with you so fast.

Redguard

Wanderer

sab·o·tage (sāb'ə-täzh') Pronunciation Key
n.
Destruction of property or obstruction of normal operations, as by civilians or enemy agents in time of war.

hah seems like herc got the right definition to me.

i doubt he is 32, if vincent is his good friend that makes him around 12

You can't get much lower then running a guild like this. The last time someone tried to sabotage an rp guild their accounts got banned by Ryan himself.

BHHS;1600353 said:
From our recruiting site "Our primary mission is to infiltrate, spy and sabotoge all guilds in Britannia on the Hybrid shard" I don't see ANYWHERE where it says we destroy guilds.

We RP as spys and saboteurs, so why wouldn't we be considered roleplayers? And besides, we did post in the general section, the MODS moved it here.

And lastly, I will ignore future, ignorant messages from the likes of you. If you don't know the meaning of cerain words perhaps you should look it up in the dictionary before you use them because you obviously have the term sabotage mixed up with demolish. wwwDOTdictionaryDOTcom is a useful tool for people born with small cranial capacities such as yourself.

Think before you speak.... The following was taking from your website you created for your own e-peen.

"Some guilds of acclaimed fame we were involved in the destruction in are :
The Coalition (RP)
The Sosarian Order of Knights (RP)
The Elite Guardians (Non RP)
Vultures (PK)
The Royal Council of Britannia (RP)"

Teclis (RcB)

Wanderer

BHHS;1599635 said:
Yes indeed it is quite a joke, isn't it?
How about you ask several of the guilds about their community chest and the gift that was left in it?

I believe I picked at least 1 RP guild to leave a gift with just so they can confirm. I will find out which one and post it later for you all.

Again, please stop hijacking my recruiting thread and post your flames and ignorant remarks in your rpring.

WE ARE STILL RECRUITING new and old players! Fear not, we will train all, skills, tactics and most importantly, the ways of the saboteur and head hunter!
You can't miss this opportunity!

Im a little unsure how my response is ignorant, only stating facts.

BoneBro

Wanderer

Im not trying to be iggnorant or anything but what is wrong with a spy rp guild? its sumthing new for i have characters in UND ORC YEW and SAV and i think its a great idea im not saying who i am in those guilds but come on wtf is the problem with ppl not liking how sum1 Roleplays:Acting basically
which tecqniqually(how ever u spell it its late where im at and i cant think so well) is what they are all about acting, so i dont rly see problem and no im not in this guild but a matter of fact i would like to be so send me a pm BHHS because i will join and i no im repeating but wtf is problem seriously this is pretty much a quote off rpring im sure its on there

"We Want The Rpers To GRow" Yet You Continually tell rpers that is not how u rp!

but who are you to say they arent spys or sumthing roleplaying is sumthing your not IRL or IG im not an orc a savage nor am i dead or a militia man that is roleplaying im also not a spy ? so

AND ANOTHER THING NOBODY IN YEW CAN SAY SHIT ABOUT RP(except very few)

yew is a Idoc guild Who "RPs" i have tried roleplaying on a non tagged rp character as a citizen of yew the city and walked to there base for some interaction and was pked by there BLUE members who are basically Sworn to Proctect and Serve there reason on RPring is "We Want The Houses To Stay Roleplayer houses so no griefers live next to us... If That Is The Case why not give them to a guild for housing such as UNDEAD or a newer guild to help them out?still for rp use isnt it ? yew has so many houses that they dont use ive personally been to 3 idocs of Yew Militia hosues including Captains Quarters
They Do Not Use Alot Of There Houses so no point in having Sell For Better Of Guild, Like i said give to other Rpers, or just use them for some reason what so ever cause they have an unused hospital and a few other things that have prolly never been STEPPED in besides when somone was a.hiding b.Decorating for no reason c.Refreshing. so instead of continuing talking im going to end here i look forward to hearing your simple answers that say nothing but again im not taking sides here O AND ALSO one more thing on RPring i seen Slaymonok post what happend to ToN it turned into a forum about yew because he said summin bout there "idocing" and such but my point is i believe it was nocturne of yew who said "They were mediators who would they mediate Undead And Yew" and later slaymonok had said off that piece that he seen Yew And Undead Allied at idoc If Thats not OOC idk what is ... again just my opinion

byrdman

Sorceror

From what i have seen here and at RP Ring the guilds are concerned about this, but not afraid. The guilds that are established on this server with provide a strong united front in protecting themselves and others from the head hunters. And if that isn't RP then I certainly have no idea what is.

BoneBro

Wanderer

Yes that is Rp Like to Try And Stop Infiltraters But Idoc Hunting And Player Killing On Milititarians is not and neither Is Griefer Statusing them because they are spys

byrdman

Sorceror

On the contrary, killing spys on sight is the logical way of dealing with it.

BoneBro

Wanderer

ahh yes but not Labeling them griefers which means EVERYONE is gunnah looot them griefers if u dont no are pks that kill rpers for no reason just kill em and grief if u will on there rp and the spys are not they are adding excitement you no like always be on the lookout and such and heres how to deal with it and maybe even in yew a whole nother "investigation unit" to see if certain "parties if u will" are spys

bonebro we have no problem with spies. We do have problems with people who are devoting their time to trying to crush the activity of hybrid rp and not through the destruction of guilds. If they want to rp spies thats fine, they dont need to have their goal to decimate the guild. They can have other objectives as role playing spies. Yes we cannot tell them how to roleplay but we can determine how we rp. And how we rp is that they are griefers trying to end something that is fun.

So the truth comes out. These are just a few people who are butt hurt because Yew killed them.

Why are people so pathetic?

terok00001

Wanderer

i dont think its just guilds like this that destroys RP. it's also practically every person who has flamed this thread. sure the maker of the thread has no right to go around pretending to destroy guilds, but if thats true then you have no right to invade his thread and try to destroy HIS. you know in the past few days, this is the ONLY conversation ive seen on the RP section of the forums. you call yourselves better roleplayers than this guy, but thats not what im seeing. ive only been around the RP part of the hybrid community for maybe a week, and if this is all it is, im just gonna stop bothering. i know my post will end up deleted, but i would also ask that these others posts in this thread be cleaned up as well, because i cant believe this is the kind of thing that passes for RP these days.

again, im against what this guild does, its a malicious idea with probably very little profit, but hey, to each his own.

terok00001;1601013 said:
i dont think its just guilds like this that destroys RP. it's also practically every person who has flamed this thread. sure the maker of the thread has no right to go around pretending to destroy guilds, but if thats true then you have no right to invade his thread and try to destroy HIS. you know in the past few days, this is the ONLY conversation ive seen on the RP section of the forums. you call yourselves better roleplayers than this guy, but thats not what im seeing. ive only been around the RP part of the hybrid community for maybe a week, and if this is all it is, im just gonna stop bothering. i know my post will end up deleted, but i would also ask that these others posts in this thread be cleaned up as well, because i cant believe this is the kind of thing that passes for RP these days.

again, im against what this guild does, its a malicious idea with probably very little profit, but hey, to each his own.

Sir. No one ever posts here because we have our own forums for Roleplayers on this shard, given to us by Ryan. Role Players Ring - Powered by vBulletin

terok00001

Wanderer

oh, well thats good to know. ill move my thread over to those forums, maybe ill have more luck. thanks.