UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

The Britannian Head Hunters Society

BHHS

Wanderer
Re: The Britannian Head Hunters Society

supertrammie;1600975 said:
So the truth comes out. These are just a few people who are butt hurt because Yew killed them.

Why are people so pathetic?

Yew killed us? HA!
And guys, believe it or not, our primary goal is NOT TO DESTROY GUILDS.
We are HEADHUNTERS. Our goal is to enlarge our vast quantities of....heads.
How do we aquire such prized possessions? BY KILLING PEOPLE.

We did NOT singlehandedly destroy any guilds per say. Due to our activity, however, we merely PUSHED the guildmaster in the right direction and HE abolished the guild.

And why are you guys so bent up on this Vincent fellow? I've never even HEARD of him rofl.

I am pleased to announce we have had quite a number of applicants these past few days. We are still looking to expand our operations, anyone and everyone is encouraged to contact me for further instructions!

terok00001

Wanderer

one of the applicants was me. im going to tear your "guild" apart from the inside out lawl

BHHS

Wanderer

Too bad 99% of the members don't know any of the other members eh, Terok? Good luck tearing the BHHS apart....lawl indeed!

terok00001

Wanderer

wow you took me seriously? it would be such a waste of time to even bother with your 3 man guild.

and by the way you cant have 99% of 3 people. i think you meant to say 66.6%

BHHS

Wanderer

rofl pulling statistics out of your arse are you, Terok? Might I suggest shoving them in your mouth because no one cares what you have to say.

Now if you would all just get the heck outa my recruiting thread and stick to your gay rpring and flame/cry/whine all you want about us there...
[e cry

BHHS;1602724 said:
rofl pulling statistics out of your arse are you, Terok? Might I suggest shoving them in your mouth because no one cares what you have to say.

Now if you would all just get the heck outa my recruiting thread and stick to your gay rpring and flame/cry/whine all you want about us there...
[e cry

Cannot even control your responses on here sounds like you are an excellent guild leader.

A Monkey Man

Sorceror

BHHS;1602724 said:
[e cry

OH NO he DID NOT !!

*Sticks ear to the ground and hears trammell thundering towards this thread*

oh and incase anyone is curious

i have destroyed more guilds then anyone else ever. :D

(on osi albeit)

byrdman

Sorceror

BHHS;1602724 said:

[e cry

Sounds to me like a successful attempt at failure.