UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

The Creeping Doom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Creeping Doom

juggalosmokein;1822834 said:
Drow elf orgies LOL

Unfortunately the drow title is no longer available. There is just cultist, dark templar, overseer and skeletons. However this does not keep players from rping unique characters as their cultist. We still have a couple people rping that their cultist are lycans.

If we ever get enough people for lycans or drows we will consider bringing the rank back.

Zirith is on his way to being tcds first leader! He just has to recruit 2 more members and he becomes Overseer (leader). (this is because there is no Overseer yet so the first person who recruits 5 people skips over Dark Templar and goes straight to overseer)

Remember any dark templar can challenge the overseer to a duel once a month to take control of Overseer title and become leader of tcd.

nappaca

Sorceror

come on people take control over tcd. if your man enought to rp. then try to rp by taken the title away from zirith.

Heracles Auto Guild System now has 3 new quests to go along with the cult storyline. We have also stocked the friends chest with fort/invuln armor and power/vanq weps as a perk to be in the guild!

Suriv

Sorceror

So where in the world are your Krypts, anyway? If I were to, you know.. *Ahem* Pay my respects to your kind.

Suriv;1825776 said:
So where in the world are your Krypts, anyway? If I were to, you know.. *Ahem* Pay my respects to your kind.

The crypts are located beneath the graveyard of the rp island "eronia". Only guild members may have knowledge of how to enter. TcD has declared ownership of the rp island since all the other rp guilds houses fell on it and we are the only ones left there.

The reason its such a secret is because I have a character logged in all the time and I rather not have people killing the character that gives out quests to the guild.

If by chance someone does get in and starts attacking the quest giving character, she will send a message via guild chat to the guild that she is being attacked then take a screenshot of her journal and the screen so we know whom it was that attacked her and make them kill on sight while on the island.

Suriv

Sorceror

I read about HAGS on your site. A very novel idea. I was most impressed. I hope you know, I'll be looking for you, now.

Suriv

Sorceror

Hardly. I'm not vampire material. I live by my own rules, and cause massive conspiracies for my own entertainment.

Suriv;1826169 said:
Hardly. I'm not vampire material. I live by my own rules, and cause massive conspiracies for my own entertainment.

you wouldnt be a vampire. No one can become vampires anymore. It is a cult of greedy people who are trying to take control of the guild for their own ambitions.

Raab Himself

Sorceror

plague_spores;1825984 said:
The crypts are located beneath the graveyard of the rp island "eronia". Only guild members may have knowledge of how to enter. TcD has declared ownership of the rp island since all the other rp guilds houses fell on it and we are the only ones left there.

The reason its such a secret is because I have a character logged in all the time and I rather not have people killing the character that gives out quests to the guild.

If by chance someone does get in and starts attacking the quest giving character, she will send a message via guild chat to the guild that she is being attacked then take a screenshot of her journal and the screen so we know whom it was that attacked her and make them kill on sight while on the island.

euo

Raab Himself

Sorceror

plague_spores;1826235 said:
You are a moron get the F&#$& out of my thread. The razor macro I use for the HAGS is on my website: The Creeping Doom - Home.

And anyone who questions I can show them it. and for morons like you who think you cannot do any of this in razor go back to school kid because you are wasting my time.

I even showed Grev and he thought it was quite ingenious!

k

Suriv

Sorceror

plague_spores;1826235 said:
And anyone who questions I can show them it. and for morons like you who think you cannot do any of this in razor go back to school kid because you are wasting my time.

I'm glad to have had the opportunity to see the HAGS in action. It's most definitely an impressive macro, and aside from responding to guild messages, I imagine it's not too difficult to do with Razor. Not that I mean to undermine your system, I was very impressed. Definitely seems razor-capable though.

Suriv;1826254 said:
I'm glad to have had the opportunity to see the HAGS in action. It's most definitely an impressive macro, and aside from responding to guild messages, I imagine it's not too difficult to do with Razor. Not that I mean to undermine your system, I was very impressed. Definitely seems razor-capable though.

It was fun rping with you and your friends today. Keeping trying to improve your rp as a pirate. I look forward to the day that you can do a 1v1 sea battle with me.

Suriv

Sorceror

Heh. As a pirate, I'm not accustomed to battling with someone who has had time to prepare. I attack when they least suspect it. Not when they've had a chance to place boxes on their boat. It was fun though. I'll admit, your blade spirit did kill me.

Been really out of it all day, the RPing was a chore after the first run. D:

Suriv;1826287 said:
Heh. As a pirate, I'm not accustomed to battling with someone who has had time to prepare. I attack when they least suspect it. Not when they've had a chance to place boxes on their boat. It was fun though. I'll admit, your blade spirit did kill me.

Been really out of it all day, the RPing was a chore after the first run. D:

tisk tisk now... you had time to prepare while i was placing boxes.... the gold coins ;)

I wouldnt mind seeing a huge boat battle event.

We use to have them all the time when rpers were located on Ocllo island. We would have ship battles in the lake at the center of the island. Was some good times. I will try to find some screenshots for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.