UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

The Creeping Doom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vek

Sorceror
Re: The Creeping Doom

I was just confused because theres is 2 separate ranking trees for TCD.

Emokid69;1755196 said:
I was just confused because theres is 2 separate ranking trees for TCD.

well there are several

Vampire ranking system: familiar, disciple, bloodbound, vampire

Lycan ranking system: lycan, alpha lycan

Titles in no ranking system: Mortal slave, a ghoul

then the dark elves ranking system.

nappaca

Sorceror

can some plz let me into the guild i been message the guild leader no one has respond *tear*

Arcanus Baja

Wanderer

you can generally find them in the rp town. Brock is almost always on from what i have noticed. but that goes along with your time zone you could be totally missing them.

I have been having midterms this week hence why I have not gotten back to you as of yet. sorry nappa i will soon.

For anyone interested we are trying to get things rolling again...

Need people to fill the following ranks especially...

Ghouls

all drow (still looking for some take charge people to run the drow)

Lycans

I am going to be getting tcd back up and running over the next couple of weeks. I just need to gather some gold for purchases to get going again and then ill be recruiting and running events.

I will also be bringing the HAGS backup and will be utilizing it for weekly quests.
Of course the HAG System will also be doing the usual quests for armor and bandages and selling regs to guild members. It will also continue to res people on command. I am setting up a box that will be dedicated to HAGS. And I am working on work around solutions to deal with server down time and server wars.

nappaca;1820095 said:
wow your going to bring this back nice

Technically speaking TcD was never gone. A few people including myself play every so often and have maintained the guild house.

I am open for any suggestions or requests for what people would like to see within tcd or the direction/approach they wish to see tcd take.

nappaca

Sorceror

lol glad you did i enjoy rp with you alot :) i told few people they may join your guild since undead quit again(only last one week)

nappaca;1821011 said:
lol glad you did i enjoy rp with you alot :) i told few people they may join your guild since undead quit again(only last one week)

Well just so you know the guild will be changing drastically over the next few weeks. No more vampires will be admitted the rank is officially closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.