UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

The First Japface

Booshnig

Sorceror
The First Japface

I honestly think this is to blame for our amerijap problem. OSI decided that since so many koreans use this face, they'd devote a slang term for it in their own manual. So there you have it wnkrs, the start of japface fgtry.

Mike-hybrid

Wanderer
Booshnig said:

I honestly think this is to blame for our amerijap problem. OSI decided that since so many koreans use this face, they'd devote a slang term for it in their own manual. So there you have it wnkrs, the start of japface fgtry.

You're banned.

thisKid

Sorceror
wow freak out on the kid for posting about japfaces...in the TRAMMEL thread...

lets all go on a ban festival

C

Cricket

One has to wonder why Boosh is so against Japfaces...

Perhaps he is Azn Pridz himself, and in denial...?

~C

Lies! boosh hates jap faces cuz when he was a young child all of his lil firends drew japfaces on his forehead and made him keep em there or they beat him down irl

Booshnig

Sorceror
shotin.myhood said:
Lies! boosh hates jap faces cuz when he was a young child all of his lil firends drew japfaces on his forehead and made him keep em there or they beat him down irl
It's true.
I'm cauc-azn fo life k. Obviously my antijap ways could fool people into believing that i'm azn, but failed are you. Har har.

Que Cee

Sorceror
shotin.myhood said:

That was and still is your child hood, sah.

Get out of the fucking shower and grab the sharpee you fgt.

Don't make me get the master plan, you cannot resist.

You could never come up with a master plan to own me sah.

Besides that its not my fault hes afraid of the jap faces

P.S watch out for the mexicans next door they might steal yer loot there in the thiefs guild irl

Que Cee

Sorceror
shotin.myhood said:
You could never come up with a master plan to own me sah.

Besides that its not my fault hes afraid of the jap faces

P.S watch out for the mexicans next door they might steal yer loot there in the thiefs guild irl

Of course.

P.S. They left, obviously deprived of firearm wielding hillbillies in their homeland of Spicican, and the wh0re that did the whole gang is now selling her house.

Hardcore.

P.S.S. It does as it's told, sharpee fgt.

Booshnig said:

That was the most racist shit ever.