UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

The First Japface

Booshnig said:

I honestly think this is to blame for our amerijap problem. OSI decided that since so many koreans use this face, they'd devote a slang term for it in their own manual. So there you have it wnkrs, the start of japface fgtry.

I saw them prior to that manual, if that's the T2A book. (C) 1998?? I forgot the date. Well, I used to see them when I played Subspace in '96.

Galgum

Page
Well, not that I'm taking all the credit, but when I asked for a license and got one, like 20 other's came out and asked out of no-where, including Eeyore, however, he harassed enough til he got one :p

Galgum said:
Well, not that I'm taking all the credit, but when I asked for a license and got one, like 20 other's came out and asked out of no-where, including Eeyore, however, he harassed enough til he got one :p
I asked, then I didn't bother to harass. At least now I can be like OMG ^_^_^_^_^.

Booshnig

Sorceror
Liking anime has nothing to do with anti-jap, it's simply the jap-face bullshit that's started from half-bred games like Ragnarok and mutated over into the hardcore gaming environment.
Just because people make faces in cartoons doesn't mean we make them on the internet.

Galgum

Page
Booshnig said:
Liking anime has nothing to do with anti-jap, it's simply the jap-face bullshit that's started from half-bred games like Ragnarok and mutated over into the hardcore gaming environment.
Just because people make faces in cartoons doesn't mean we make them on the internet.

Let's not forget Nexus, God knows, that's where I first saw the jap-faces.

Booshnig

Sorceror
Ankoku15 said:
i think the ban in question was said more to the fact that the post was a racial thing, lol
and that tends to be lawsuit material

You're lawsuit material, Ankoku15. You're lawsuit material. (Crazy insult tip #56: Always repeat the main line of your insult for more emphasis, the more people read your insult, the worse it will seem.)

I'd just like to randomly point out several days after this was posted that I was the one who discovered teh japface in the renaissance manual, when I was browsing the manual for how to roleplay better in UO, beyond running around on foot telling people: "Hail!" before they para-explo fs gank me into a grey screen.

Fucking mages...

Fuck...

ing...

mages...

Sorry about that I was just daydreaming about make a COD faction (Council of Dexxers). (like that would ever happen...)

Anyfuck, I found it near the glossary, on page 222, although you can clearly see the page number at the top of that ss. So me and boosh decide that we need to scan it onto his comp to prove the first step of osi's failure.

BTW! I personally can't wait to make one of those throw away "all skills gm" samurai on a gay player-run shard - in between getting mage-fgt'ed on UOGamers of course - and constantly using Final Execution on the admins after I page them telling them the hues are messed up, hoping they won't be [invul'ed...

Well this post took a turn for the off-topic.

kk....

PK WILL RISE!

PK WILL RISE!

PK WILL RISE!

(Mindless chant tip #94: Always repeated your mindless chant.)

japfgt203: what are you, racist?
Briack: of course!

HAR! This post is teh fuxin huge. That makes me giggle. Not giggle like a japanese schoolgirl on the business end of a tentacle, but giggle like some hamster from hampsterdance.com (even though its all gay now)

Bite me, mage fags. (yes, if you're a mage, you're a cowardly fag, and no, i do not care who you are or how well you can res kill me at buc's.)

Raoilin

Wanderer
Yes. Whats your UO chars name That has distguised me id love to kill you.. JK. But thats STILL FUCKING GROSE!!!!!. ANyone the topic of this thread is H-I-L-A-R-I-O-U-S! I HATE JAPFACES ON UO THEIR SO DAMN ANNOYING DIEDIEDEIDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEIDEIDIDEIDEIDEIIDIEDIEIDEIDEIDIEDIEDIEIDEIDEIDEIDIEDIEDIEI !!!!!!!!!!!DIE!!!!!!!!!!! lol.