UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

The lack of civility and humanity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ozzy

Sorceror
Re: The lack of civility and humanity

jimmydude;1776765 said:
this whole thread is dedicated to bitching, am i only one that noticed?

No we didn't you are so fucking smart... How could we not see that earlier? stfu and gtfo >=(

jimmydude

Wanderer

"No we didn't you are so fucking smart... How could we not see that earlier?"

thx for compliment and idn how you never noticed i guess some people have it and some just suck

thx good day

Cyrric

Wanderer

I agree with Ryan's original post 100%...

Talking trash after you kill someone is completely fine with me... i love all the competitiveness that comes with this game.

People that resort to racial comments and hacking are simply ignorant children who have yet to grow up... I try to kill them more than the average person, but they won't change until they get older and realize how retarded they sounded.

Talking shit is fantastic and all and i say keep it up!
Just kill those who feel the need to spew out racist shit all the time... it's really satisfying to dominate douchebags like that.

i like killing eq/ms but i guess they fall under the category of ignorant children. But agree racism isnt needed on a video game. Unless you're mexican (<-- hehe jk)

Vizeroth

Sorceror

After I stole a golden runic hammer from some innocent girl, I realized how illogical this entire post is. This server's very nature encourages people to be assholes to each other and saying mean things is the least of the horrible things people do to their fellow man here.

The topic of this thread is almost laughable.

wkstrm

Lord

Question is what is beeing said. You can say mean things to someone but you don't need to use racial slurs or call someone a faggot for example.

Vizeroth

Sorceror

Right, it's perfectly acceptable to steal millions in items from other players, steal plots, trap mares, conduct scams, and a plethora of other acts that would merit jail time in the real world, but don't say the n-word! That's taking it too far!

I'm not a fan of racism, but this is just inane.

wkstrm

Lord

It all depends on how you look at it. This game reflects reality in many ways which is good. If you're not carefull someone will relieve you of your possessions, some by violence and some buy deciet. Hopefully all people playing this game is aware it's just a game and can stand the thought of loosing something. I have friends who got scammed out of 100+ millions in this game and still plays. Because it's a game.

Words can hurt someone more than actions. Not that I really think that someone who is traight will be offended by getting called faggot by someone unknown. I for sure doesn't care. Or when someone calls me nigger. But others might get offended for some reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.