UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

The Return of The Bloodclan Orcs Hoowah!!

BlugBlug

Squire
Let's get some raids going asap! If you have or don't have an orc on the stone. Just pop in IRC chat or hang by the fort. I will be on and off all day this week trying to get some events started.

Nok'Tor

Sorceror
UZ KEEBIN DE BATTUL FEELD NYZ AGH BLUUDY BLOODCLAN!

De Bloodclan hab krozz'ed de whuul Uzg agh Konkuur'd awl dat hab tri'd tu stob uz! HOOOWAH BLOODCLAN !!!! BLOOD FER DE BLOODGOD!!! DEFF TU AWL HUMMIES!!

FEEZT LATZ EYEZ UPON DE DEZTRUKSHUN DAT DE MYTEE BLOODCLAN BREENG UPUN DEM PUNEE HUMMIES !!
1-4-12

1-7-12

1-8-12 [3/3]

1-9-12 [2/2]

1-12-12

1-13-12

1-14-12

1-15-12

1-19-12

* There are tons more pics to sort through and post. Keep up the good fights you dirty pink skin abominations ;)

to join the Mighty Bloodclan just follow the links in the first post of this thread.

are yall still around, i saw the orcs at the cove poker boat last. was just wonderin, as i havent had to have recall in place running up to it for a while now. :D

Nok'Tor

Sorceror
@diamond - yes we are still around and always looking for some good fights/interactions.

@glutt - you my friend have passed up this level of gay many many years ago. but dont give up hope, I dont judge. ;)

crikey

Sorceror
Orc bombers haven't been around since day one :p

Day two?

I didn't start playing till about a year after it came out, and I rarely did PVM. Mostly smashing noob Brazilians in Deceit and Shame. Fun stuff!

Hybrid needs more NOOBS for me to pick on! I'm the noob now! lolz

U3ER PVP

Sorceror
Dear lord, this is a tragedy. I shall dig a hole and live in it, knowing that I won't smell the breath of a ugly orc.

-Roy Elderon