UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

The Return of The Bloodclan Orcs Hoowah!!

Locc Dawg

Wanderer
Just had to pay this place a visit when I seen this...one guy there on 2 chars...both died. Then he recalled in a 3rd to ban me from house and not fight me, I'm standing right behind the house, as I type this and he's still inside scared...Who has an orc on every account? loll

Apparently this Kurg grat guy

Was really hoping for a 1v5+

Why are you here? Leave the RP forums please! Thanks!

Ibr'uj

Wanderer
Here's some actions shots from today... 12/10/11

Nok'Tor

Sorceror
Just follow the info on the first page/post A-kane :) we are always happy to get additions to the horde! HOOOWAH BLOODCLAN!

Aya_The_Orc

Traveler
Can we get a few people that play during the day? Follow Nok's instructions to join There are plenty of ooomie klompIng opportunities during off peak hours as well. You can PM me as well. And remember breedurzz dig bernt Uruks!!!
I

Nok'Tor

Sorceror
Dem breedurz peekin buzi. me shud git muur Loob...

... fur da hummies.

HOOOOOWAH BLOOD FUR DA BLOODGOD HOOOOWAH BLOODCLAN!!

Nok'Tor

Sorceror
Is it difficult to learn to be an orc? also no mic and sometimes no headphone, ok to join the orc clan?

we dont use team speak or anything like that. so no mic no worries. and it is very easy to learn. the only thing you have to understand is that we rp 100% of the time. we never break character for any reason. we follow a semi military set up and chain of command so you are expected to follow orders of higher ranking orcs.

the language is the only tough part of it and it is also easily learned after some time with us. HOOOOWAH BLOODCLAN!

Really good fights at the orc fort today guys, was a ton of fun. You killed quite a few of us too haha, gotta give these orks mad props because they communicate so well to eachother without mics. Well done guys, see you at the fort real soon! ^_^

crikey

Sorceror
hoowah@ blud fur da blood god har har har

glad your back ;)

now that I know how to do a remount macro it should be more fun :p