UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

The Return of The Bloodclan Orcs Hoowah!!

Nok'Tor

Sorceror
Been a while since i dumped some pics. HOOOWAH BLOODCLAN!

Ghost Knight

Sorceror
I have two orcs from back in the day. I believe the first is an archer that was in the clan. The second was a peace mage that I was hoping to get in the clan. Oh...I had a crafter in the clan too! Anyway, I may come back if y'all give me a little creative freedom. As I recall, my roleplaying a crazy orc that thought he was a chicken was met with mixed reactions by the clan members. lol

Nok'Tor

Sorceror
I have two orcs from back in the day. I believe the first is an archer that was in the clan. The second was a peace mage that I was hoping to get in the clan. Oh...I had a crafter in the clan too! Anyway, I may come back if y'all give me a little creative freedom. As I recall, my roleplaying a crazy orc that thought he was a chicken was met with mixed reactions by the clan members. lol

We have rule restrictions against making mage characters for your first orc. the only path to get a mage is to join the clan as a dexxer/crafter and move your way up the ranks until you become a grunt. from there you can submit a request to become a mage orc.

you are more than welcome to bring your orcs back and start having fun. HOOOWAH! BLOODCLAN

Ghost Knight

Sorceror
We have rule restrictions against making mage characters for your first orc. the only path to get a mage is to join the clan as a dexxer/crafter and move your way up the ranks until you become a grunt. from there you can submit a request to become a mage orc.
Yep...I had a dexxer and a crafter in the clan. I made the caster with intentions of requesting to become a mage orc. I was a little overly anxious and as I recall a little overly frustrated at watching the inability of the casters at that time. I would have been the best mage chicken in the history of the clan! Bwok Bwok! :p

Nok'Tor

Sorceror
lmao. De spirut Ub de Bok Bok Gud am Insyd ub lat! HOOOOOWAH! ... *marinates pug in bbq sauce* Oh yub lat gun turn owt jezt ryt......mmmmm bokbok.

hey i will be making one for the guild so it will take time message me about teh info and hbow i am supposed to make the charatcer

So I filled out an application, went to the Yew base...Messaged the first poster in ICQ, and haven't heard anything. I take it that this clan is no longer active? Or, at least, the member base is very small?

Nok'Tor

Sorceror
we are a active still, though we are having a dry spell at the moment. we should be back as soon as my scheduled evens out a bit.

Vretl

Wanderer
Vretk climbs to the top of the mountain near Yew and watches the bloodclan fort.
He drops his old warboss cape, ashamed of his past actions, and holds his spear up high...
The frozen wind blows in his hardened scarred face, his eyes change from a sad expression to one of anger.
He grabs a rock and beats his head to it several times.

He sees his blood on the snowy ground and, filled with rage, he starts punching his chest...

"Gut tu oyl ub da WaaaghMachyn! Wiff oomie bluud, nub muur nub lezz" HOOWAH BLUUDKLAN!!!"

(Yes the forum name was a typo muahahaha xD )

crikey

Sorceror
I keep hoping to see a big pile of hides sitting on the road outside of brit moongate....but sadly, I never do :(