UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

The server is being racked right now

Status
Not open for further replies.

eeprom

Wanderer
Re: The server is being racked right now

Zane Xander;2063593 said:
HA that is what happens when you buy stuff : MADE IN CHINA

You only get your computer that cheap, your shoes and shirts, your TV for an affordable price because they come from China. If they were all crafted at your country, you would pay doble... and would only own half the stuff you own right now.

BurntFingers

Wanderer

eeprom;2063596 said:
You only get your computer that cheap, your shoes and shirts, your TV for an affordable price because they come from China. If they were all crafted at your country, you would pay doble... and would only own half the stuff you own right now.

Not actually true making everything in the united states would increase jobs in our own areas thus you making more money. and more money for your own buisness and being able to afford the same things you bought. UNION FOR THE WIN!

Twlizer

Sorceror

I agree but you would be working and could afford a higher price....

eeprom

Wanderer

BurntFingers;2063598 said:
Not actually true making everything in the united states would increase jobs in our own areas thus you making more money. and more money for your own buisness and being able to afford the same things you bought. UNION FOR THE WIN!

Wrong. I doubt that americans would submit themselves to work for the same price as a chinaguy does. Even Burgerking boys own their own car. That's sick compared to what a chinaboy gets

It's the classic pyramid thing... a lot under you supports your lifestyle. So, keep someone below you, and you live better.

Twlizer

Sorceror

I say we pull out the WTO and Free trade, screw the world take care of our own...

Paracelsus

Sorceror

eeprom;2063601 said:
... I doubt that americans would submit themselves to work for the same price as a chinaguy does. ...
I doubt too.
I also doubt how many of you actually know the salary level in China.

Maybe I missed this answer, tried searching for it through this thread, but any effect on sallos? Or will both Razor and Sallos work the same as before?

Thanks!

Ryan;2063575 said:
Update:

We've been having problems with the DVD drive... the provider is going to get us an external one to get the OS install completed.

We're looking at a bit of time still...

quit asking for handouts and be patient.

lmao

Avon B.;2063614 said:
seem's like the only thing you girls want..is handouts..

yea makes it fun honestly watch when a hand out is released everyone enjoys it

Status
Not open for further replies.