UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

The server is being racked right now

Status
Not open for further replies.

sui3steveo

Wanderer
Re: The server is being racked right now

i rel por and boom brought the server with me now when lost is over ill turn it on!!!!

eeprom

Wanderer

Paracelsus;2063646 said:
*shy* I forget I can do it. Oh... wait... I have 0 magery and no recall scroll here... Can you send me some?

Maybe someone nearby him can save him by delivering an external dvd player to him.

I rather hand him a pendrive and a shiny DVD-Key sticker glued on it.

4_door_teg

Wanderer

+++ Ryan- set the channel to mode -M
<Ryan-> so
<Ryan-> The OS installation is rocking away
*** jesus joined #uogamers
<Ryan-> I would anticipate about 1 hour
<Ryan-> for the OS and configuration
<Ryan-> thank you.
+++ Ryan- set the channel to mode -m

from IRC about 30 seconds ago:

<Ryan-> so
<Ryan-> The OS installation is rocking away
<Ryan-> I would anticipate about 1 hour
<Ryan-> for the OS and configuration
<Ryan-> thank you.

Hope this gives some of you the answer you are so anxiously awaiting.

Keilani

Sorceror

WOW i cant believe how many people on here say the same damn thing 1st of all didnt Mark just handout Sandies like 2-3 days ago? and i dont see the need for people to keep asking when it will be up a million times one right after the other if theres been a post during the last 30mins asking the same question it get old and im sure that Ryan and Mark are tired of hearing it i know i am and Ryan said he would keep us updated and he has he'll let us know

Fritzxx

Sorceror

Keilani;2063674 said:
WOW i cant believe how many people on here say the same damn thing 1st of all didnt Mark just handout Sandies like 2-3 days ago? and i dont see the need for people to keep asking when it will be up a million times one right after the other if theres been a post during the last 30mins asking the same question it get old and im sure that Ryan and Mark are tired of hearing it i know i am and Ryan said he would keep us updated and he has he'll let us know

AMEN!!!!!

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008

I don't think it's expecting a handout as much as they are just thinking about it because they have nothing else to do since the server is down.

It gives them a reason to stay on the edge of their seats and try to log on every 30 seconds hoping the server will be up.

In the ends, no harm done, just speculations.

Zylem

Wanderer

Plants Vs Zombies.
Good time filler
Kudos to ryan and matt keep up the good work. you guys rock and don't beat yourselves too bad over the little shit. We know ya'll are workin hard and the stuff aint easy... Got a mind of its own so to speak. We'll hand in there as long as ya'll do.

Paracelsus

Sorceror

MadeInQuebec;2063679 said:
I don't think it's expecting a handout as much as they are just thinking about it because they have nothing else to do since the server is down.

It gives them a reason to stay on the edge of their seats and try to log on every 30 seconds hoping the server will be up.

In the ends, no harm done, just speculations.

My tamer riding on the 7x mare may be in the wild. Even so, I would not ask for handout. My only wish is the server going up soon.

Izual

Wanderer

been playing diablo II and warcraft III today
gotta take it back to my old school alternatives^

Status
Not open for further replies.