UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

The Smiley Face guild

Lesabre

Sorceror
Re: The Smiley Face guild

I think i'm gonna go post on a forum of a game I don't play. It will make me cool.

elohdee

Knight

DementedJester said:
Along with rN, they're saving pvp, stop calling them trash.

Wanna know how?

They're not syncing spells... Which makes them fun to fight. There's no healing through a 5man sync'd dump with less than 4 people and without disrupt. As a result certain groups have started using certain clients to gain an advantage... as a result pvp ahs degenerated into a state where any guild that doesn't conform to the current play style is automatically trash. What's more fun, 3v3ing in the pits all day while counting backwards from 3 over and over and over and over... or finding 15 guys who don't count backwards from 3 and attampting to pick one off while they drop random spells on you?

Kind of a given, right?

We call the ability to sync/heal through syncs skill... What bullshit.
I have a proposition to make, let;s stop syncing. Let's just go back to the simplicity of gunning someone down with spells rather than hitting someone with a big spike of damage.
Let's drop this idea that UO takes skill and more to the point, let's stop calling counting backwards skill... Or even worse, using a ventrilo bind to count for you. Let's stop being so overly competetive and go back to having fun... Please?

Syncing is just as lame and noob as your hally pot dexxers, so you can't really talk ^^

I can understand that it's fun for you to chase random oranges around smacking them with hallies throwing pots, but obviously theyre not having fun, they do call you scripters after all :(

Not everyone finds the same aspects fun, but I would enjoy mage pvp without syncs, and dexxers give it that they cant use a purple potion with their hands full.... ;[... As long as noobs use hally pot throwing dexxers, or any type of dexxer pot thrower, syncing is just fine in my book ^^

Also with all the clients features and plugins, doesn't matter if people use vent or not, what you propose will never happen, unless maybe they make an exact UOA clone :{

UOA > razor+kuoc combined :(

And I think geox beg to differ, I think he finds it hella fun to sit in pits all day, he 2v1's his guild to practice healing, if they aint got 3 or more than the competition, you'll find them in the pits... :(

thx and always <3 lud

If we look at it in your aspect of fun, I'm sure krrios has fun cheating doesn't he, does the people he fights? Most do not...

Now when I see you random dropping on a group of mages we can actually take your comment on random syncing/no vent.

Also back in the day of Roger wilco, people sync'd but it was never a problem in gvg. :(

In all honesty, syncing is not the actuall problem, players and their skill in the world of robot pvp is, for they lack the skill to heal at the right time, without a program doing it for you... and as it was on osi... a good timed poison usally meant death :( BUT in the world of uog we have things like "block heal if poisoned" and this thing called krrios robot client that auto plays uo for you, remove block heal psn and 90% of uog population of healers would go shit. :(

johny[nad] said:
I think i'm gonna go post on a forum of a game I don't play. It will make me cool.

Sweet me too, I'll just head over to those wow forums, heard there was some good forum pvp there.... :(

Jorden17

Sorceror

It's all good. The better side always wins. 3rd party or not. Someone who uses reasoning skills on a battle field can do something a client cannot: make good decisions.

Lesabre

Sorceror

elohdee said:
Sweet me too, I'll just head over to those wow forums, heard there was some good forum pvp there.... :(
;d Btw when off was fighting PF why did you guys help? :\

elohdee

Knight

Turk said:
It's all good. The better side always wins. 3rd party or not. Someone who uses reasoning skills on a battle field can do something a client cannot: make good decisions.

Which my main point was, it's not the way pvp is being played, it's the players in the pvp :(

johny[nad] said:
;d Btw when off was fighting PF why did you guys help? :\

I got messaged by a fairy said there was a zerg of com somewhere, and I rolled up, seen 3 tb and about 6 com, who shall I attack... the zerg of com or the little pf easy decision, hence I called targets of com rather than tb :(

If I would have targeted the tb, this is what would have happend, PF VROOM tower, COM GANK 3 minax, PF lets go kill elohdee, in the end it would have been a very bad move on my part :(

It was nothing personal nor was it to help pf, elohdee just goes where pvp is, he and his do not hide in the pits like some guilds *cough tnp cough* :(, and this is known for ck6 has never been a pit hiding guild, we are always outside of trammy land, unless I feel like watching someone 2v2 or somthing :{.

I play to group pvp nothing more, and where ever I hear there is pvp I be there!!

Lesabre

Sorceror

Well if I recall correctly there was 4-5 of them not to mention krrios little eq combos. Plus even when one did die they would go in the house he would restock in 1 minute be back out. They have quick like fingers that can cure poison before their bars even turn green!

Jenova-gl

Sorceror

GeoX said:
i whooped his ass the other day 1v1 on his favorite template. and then whooped his ass in the pits 2v2 until the last 2 boring duels. he can suck the penis, he ain't shit.

lol, you mean on FGS at the GY? Yeah, locking up for 5 seconds at a time makes for a good fight, rofl. You've declined everytime i've ever asked you to 1v1, for gold or otherwise.

GeoX said:
fight on the field? when was this. i don't remember fighting you on the field in the last few days. jenova you can think of yourself as the best caller all you want. but i'll be getting the satisfaction of whooping your ass with my second-rate calling skills.

I'm not suprised you don't remember, its been a while since you left the pits. It was you on Off Constantly, Sharp as Marbles, and Lil Jon in a 3v3 twice in brit. Easy wins tbh.

Turk said:
That doesnt include situations in which you are forced into conflict.

elohdee

Knight

Jenova said:
lol, you mean on FGS at the GY? Yeah, locking up for 5 seconds at a time makes for a good fight, rofl. You've declined everytime i've ever asked you to 1v1, for gold or otherwise.

I'm not suprised you don't remember, its been a while since you left the pits. It was you on Off Constantly, Sharp as Marbles, and Lil Jon in a 3v3 twice in brit. Easy wins tbh.

You can't talk to geox he's odb 3.0, lives in his own world, things don't happen the way everyone else sees them happen :(

Zelse

Wanderer

TBH, I though he was being sarcastic in commenting on our playing style. We do sync up, but we do it all maunally via ventrilo. Sorry for the flame, dude.

Flipper

Knight

GeoX said:
we can make excuses now? well my excuse for losing the last two duels was due to being bored and tired from whooping you guys so many times with a partner i haven't been with in forever. yeah theres my excuse. flipper your a joke tbh. i cant believe how much you swing on rage's balls. i'm surprised no one else has really noticed that.

i whooped his ass the other day 1v1 on his favorite template. and then whooped his ass in the pits 2v2 until the last 2 boring duels. he can suck the penis, he ain't shit.

you can't consider any group fight against fcm because he never logs on.

ps : i dont use binds idiot.

fight on the field? when was this. i don't remember fighting you on the field in the last few days. jenova you can think of yourself as the best caller all you want. but i'll be getting the satisfaction of whooping your ass with my second-rate calling skills.

hahahaha

good god you take this game seriously...

ok, first off, you were obviously NOT "bored" and "not trying", Ejin said he had to go, then put it off 3-4 times because he didn't want to go out losing. At the beginning, it was your lead, but afterwards it was about even. Funny how we won all the fights where I used str pots (making it an even field?).

Second, I was in party/vent with Jenova when it said he was killed by you, his vent froze up and he got booted, denoting some sort of lag.

Third, of course I "swing on rage's balls" because that's the guild I'm in... I seem to recall a bit of ball swinging on your part when you wanted to be in rage, and then some extreme UO>life anger when you were rejected.

4th, FCM was on last night. And the night before.

5th, you don't use binds because you use Skype, which is worse than using binds. the point we're getting at is LEARN TO SYNC WITH A DELAY. besides, saying "21drop" as fast as you can doesn't make you a good caller.

anyways i'm done arguing about who's the bigger nerd. geox you're the best at this game everyone here agrees

GeoX

Sorceror

Flipper said:
Third, of course I "swing on rage's balls" because that's the guild I'm in... I seem to recall a bit of ball swinging on your part when you wanted to be in rage, and then some extreme UO>life anger when you were rejected.

i dont swing on anyone's balls dude and i never had the full intention on joining the guild either because of the guild's actual performance that i saw when i was there. jenova / lod {ck6/rage} are all on the same boat. they both have idiotic delusional guildmasters. jenova likes to fantasize about winning 3v3's against tnp and talk trash even tho he has no room to talk after getting smashed. jenova also likes to bring up events from 4-7 months ago. el oh dee likes to talk trash after each time he gets owned on the field in any way, shape, or form. he also assumes that i don't like to fight even numbers. but actually i prefer to most of the time. but if we have more people with us, gotti/i can't decline them unless we're on the field already in an even fight. lbs/ck6 would do the same if they had numbers to do it as well. we've been outnumbered by them pleny of times. it's amazing how jenova starts talking trash right when he comes back to the game.

i'm also surprised at flipper for talking mad trash after wanting to join tnp like weeks ago. ownedkty.
ps : im forum pvper #1.

Flipper

Knight

GeoX said:
i dont swing on anyone's balls dude and i never had the full intention on joining the guild either because of the guild's actual performance that i saw when i was there. jenova / lod {ck6/rage} are all on the same boat. they both have idiotic delusional guildmasters. jenova likes to fantasize about winning 3v3's against tnp and talk trash even tho he has no room to talk after getting smashed. jenova also likes to bring up events from 4-7 months ago. el oh dee likes to talk trash after each time he gets owned on the field in any way, shape, or form. he also assumes that i don't like to fight even numbers. but actually i prefer to most of the time. but if we have more people with us, gotti/i can't decline them unless we're on the field already in an even fight. lbs/ck6 would do the same if they had numbers to do it as well. we've been outnumbered by them pleny of times. it's amazing how jenova starts talking trash right when he comes back to the game.

i'm also surprised at flipper for talking mad trash after wanting to join tnp like weeks ago. ownedkty.

Wanted to join? I was invited, and I've got nothing but respect for all the members. I would join, too, if it weren't for your constant Skype usage (Skype doesn't work well with my firewall) and the fact that Jenova is back on UO for a bit and I have Rage to PvP with.

You can say what you want now that it's in the past, but it's obvious that you were heartbroken when you were banned from Rage vent and were told you couldn't join.

I didn't talk trash on TnP, I highly respect all of them, especially James and Coke. However, I don't really consider you TnP, because your first couple days in the guild I constantly saw you talking shit on your own guildmates, saying it "wasn't your guild" and that you were going to leave as soon as you had a decent alternative. Maybe your problem is that you don't "swing on people's balls" enough (for instance, reinforcing your guildmates) :confused:

F

first.class.mail

Don't get used to seeing me on uo. I've come to the conclusion that the game really is getting old, and I have way much more fun playing wow and destroying people in pvp with Trag, Wade, or Choru.

Geox, if you're gonna go and talk shit, please do it when we're active and not only when Jenova and Flipper are playing you moron.

Good day, i'm gonna go get back on the wow train for a while. ;[

oh yeah, The Virgin Mary is my girlfriend irl, if you talk shit about her i'll fight you irl because i'm protective like that.

Kumba - fuck you, you think you can get back on the forums and just quote me whenever you like? I don't think so.

elohdee

Knight

GeoX said:

Fact of the matter is, if you do not have 3 or more than the competition, you sir will be either on your blue, or in the ponds 2v1ing inner guild practicing healing, Secondly show me screenshots of you owning us on the field even numbers please, third the only person I know that rages at getting owned, would be you..

"youre annoying me at a game sir, you want to get blocked sir"

cry less please ^^

And geox you and I both know how many times you've lost even fights to ck6, most of the time when chances of you winning seem up, you fail to kill 2v3 so you just i yield outa rage and prolly close to breaking keyboard :(

As you sit and try to claim others talk trash, you ultimatly know that it is you indeed suck at uo, and rage more than anyone I ever seen on uo, you prolly got gm bob beat in the anger issuses part :(

You can't heal, you can't dump without skype, or a ventrilo bind counting for you, and ultimatly you suck at pvp, sit down and stay in trammel...

Anyday you'd like to 3v3 4v4 on the field, msg me, but first you'd have to stop raging and unblock me :(

And as abc even said when it was 2v2 one day u guys were running to your house, "we wouldn't of come out the house if it wasnt for me"

so obviously you sir, do not prefer even fights.

And rage/ck6 can't fit on the same boat, I mean me and folken take up 5 boats are damn selves, so sorry ;(

Have a good day, and I'm done with you ^^

Rage/Ck6 > Any guild geox was/is in, or ever will be in.

And sad thing is we are inactive and still rape you who sit in pits all day practicing healing :(

Megumi

Wanderer

elohdee said:
Syncing is just as lame and noob as your hally pot dexxers, so you can't really talk ^^

I can understand that it's fun for you to chase random oranges around smacking them with hallies throwing pots, but obviously theyre not having fun, they do call you scripters after all :(

Not everyone finds the same aspects fun, but I would enjoy mage pvp without syncs, and dexxers give it that they cant use a purple potion with their hands full.... ;[... As long as noobs use hally pot throwing dexxers, or any type of dexxer pot thrower, syncing is just fine in my book ^^

Also with all the clients features and plugins, doesn't matter if people use vent or not, what you propose will never happen, unless maybe they make an exact UOA clone :{

UOA > razor+kuoc combined :(

And I think geox beg to differ, I think he finds it hella fun to sit in pits all day, he 2v1's his guild to practice healing, if they aint got 3 or more than the competition, you'll find them in the pits... :(

thx and always <3 lud

If we look at it in your aspect of fun, I'm sure krrios has fun cheating doesn't he, does the people he fights? Most do not...

Now when I see you random dropping on a group of mages we can actually take your comment on random syncing/no vent.

Also back in the day of Roger wilco, people sync'd but it was never a problem in gvg. :(

In all honesty, syncing is not the actuall problem, players and their skill in the world of robot pvp is, for they lack the skill to heal at the right time, without a program doing it for you... and as it was on osi... a good timed poison usally meant death :( BUT in the world of uog we have things like "block heal if poisoned" and this thing called krrios robot client that auto plays uo for you, remove block heal psn and 90% of uog population of healers would go shit. :(

I have no heal when poisoned turned off for a reason.

Also...

I use a spear.