UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

The Story Of UOnewbs Vs Mickey

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
This pretty much explains the past 6 months.

He is more than welcome to post some of his own to compare...

This isn't even including all the 2v2's I have smashed this kid in or all the group fights I have made him my bitch.

This will take a minute because apparently i can't upload more than 50 images at a time :(

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
and more importantly, does that random roleplayer know just how silly he looks actually facing the fight?

;)

I just started posting them,

he probably did get fsed by the random, but he was already stunned and dead so I just call it an over kill.

But that's fine

Take out the 1 out of 90+ screen shots LOL

Btw Mickey keep going with the 1v1, I'll be checking for duplicates when I get home. Let's see who leaves this thread first ;) muhahaha

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
Oh hey buddy there u are, I will show you my thoughts when I get home, I'll take my time with this one;) "so fucking rekt" I like that ;)

This guy has been saying for the past month he is going to post a bunch of screen shots of him beating me and has yet to deliver. (just like he was supposed to send pics of his wife to crikey but didn't do that either)

I bet 5 mil he won't post these screen shots that hes been lying about for the past month.

And unlike this faggot, I will pay up :)

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
I bet this nerd is so mad he's probably going to try and leave work early LOL.

GOTTA GET HOME SO I CAN TRY AND REDEEM MYSELF TO MICKEY

ARGGGGGG

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
[5/30/2016 3:37:55 PM] Rug Burnt: rate me
[5/30/2016 3:37:57 PM] Rug Burnt: all around
[5/30/2016 3:38:00 PM] Rug Burnt: 1/10
[5/30/2016 3:38:06 PM] Rug Burnt: be real
[5/30/2016 3:39:06 PM] Rug Burnt: do you consider me and u the best on here right now?
[5/30/2016 3:39:13 PM] Rug Burnt: i can't be as bad as you claim?

LOL

you posted this, and several others, twice. As we can see, this random role player decided to jump in and attack this ninja! How unfortunate for him!

Haha, I could care less but it's funny to notice duplicates and blatant ganks, and you pass it off as "total domination"

I'm sure we need @Kingllama to record/stream you guys on a first to 11, winner take all glory pit battle. It's only natural that it progresses like this. I, and I'm sure others such as @crikey @amtothepm would chip in to make a sizable pot of gold to the winner. Maybe even throw in 500k-1m just for the loser.

C'mon mickey, don't go through all the trouble of posting however many screenshots you just did and not accept the challenge.