UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

The Story Of UOnewbs Vs Mickey

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
So, from 89 hp assuming you weakened him, hes gonna die from ma, and two eb's with a pot?

that fs killed him.

lets stop talking semantics though and answer the question

will you accept the first to 11 against uonewbs?

Fs hasn't even taken damage yet...

He was at like 40hp with an ebolt e pot coming assuming it didn't kill him follow up damage would have probably done it.

But even so,

90+ screen shots - 5 is still embarrassing...

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
His health is at 40health right as the fs hits him and kills him.

Had he not been fsed my follow up damage probably would have..

Kingllama

Knight
You or anyone don't need a motherfucking confirmation from me!! (E kiss. Mickey, let's do it Thursday night after u get off work, I'm off all day Thursday. I'll wait around for ya. I'm going out of town Friday through sunday, and work Sunday night. I'm off allll day Thursday, surely you can't be "going out" after work?
This thursday night? Let me check my schedule.

And why does this delusional dude keep saying 90+ after saying 105+ for months now, please get a concrete number of actual 1v1s before u keep bragging on lies, as you have been for months, thanks Mr delusional! @Pat McGroin see you Thursday?

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
I stopped at 95 because I got tired of posting screen shots.

I gave you an opportunity to post your own as a rebuttal.

I'm still waiting bro.

I don't think anybody in the history of hybrid has taken a beating like this

Oh I'll be coming in hot when I get home tomorrow around lunch. And also, we going to let them video us Thursday? You posting ss of 6 months ago, really doesn't prove much. But I'll kick Bo-Bo's witcha on this one bro, we will entertain the people on the forums since you don't want to in game;)

@Pat McGroin you promise not to get mad and leave the forums for 24 hrs after I goes ham on ya right? So do we got a date on Thursday? I'm ride you all the way down the slip and slide, ima take u into the neighbors yard bro.