UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

The Ultimate "GET REP" Thread

Crank

Sorceror
Re: The Ultimate "GET REP" Thread

rep'd dingus, hope it got you the next bar, and that it looks funny in the usercp :)

Darn, I go away and people start to catch up to me! And Pibby was behind me before my first hiatus...

Crank

Sorceror

whats funny is i have been here since 2003 and i less than 200 posts and two rep bars lol.

shows how active and how off and on i have been lol

repiovesana

Sorceror

Damn I must spread the rep before giving +rep to most of the people up there :(
Just +rep'ed Meg and hather though :D

I'm at 226 points... how much do I need to get 4 bars?

Crank

Sorceror

just threw you some rep, hope it gets you to the fourth bar

You need 300 points for four bars, which means I'm 39 points away. Should be down to 25 once sir Magnus gets back.

p01n7e

Sorceror

I'm at 97. Begging for rep, just so you can have a few green bars that are supposed to indicate something important, that you haven't "earned", is gay. While some people should get their rep quatripled, some need theirs reduced.

repiovesana

Sorceror

p01n7e;362378 said:
I'm at 97. Begging for rep, just so you can have a few green bars that are supposed to indicate something important, that you haven't "earned", is gay. While some people should get their rep quatripled, some need theirs reduced.
Yay! I found someone I can rep!
+rep for you! :D