UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

The Vile Clan Savages

Do You Wish to Join The Vile Clan Savages?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vek

Sorceror
The Vile Clan Savages

Kooka! The Savages have returned, they are more gruesome, and more powerful than ever! Savages are in need of warriors, cooks, and crafters! It would be wise to not appose the savages for they will take down anyone and anything in their path, they cannot be bribed, and they have no allies. So you choose...Alive or Dead?

If you wish to join please thoroughly read the website

IRC: #VcS

AIM: Dobyjacob

Email: [email protected](response time might be slow or not at all)

In Game: Vek

Altra

Traveler
Re: The Vile Clan Savages

Kooka!

This guild is out of control .. I roll out of my seat laughing everytime we kill someone .. You want a guild that likes to have fun.. well this is it.

Vek

Sorceror

Altra;1891160 said:
Kooka!

This guild is out of control .. I roll out of my seat laughing everytime we kill someone .. You want a guild that likes to have fun.. well this is it.

Thank you very much Altra, that means a lot. :D

I just hope that this guild enforces roleplaying this time around. Towards the end before the guild went away there was mass recruiting and no enforcing of rp. The members wouldnt stay in character, were talking L337 5P3@K and would just auto kill rpers and dry loot them everytime.

If it is this guilds wish to be discluded from the rest of rp guilds and rp interactions beyond their own guild then we need to know. Because we need a heads up if we are to treat you as rpers or just a red guild.

Vek

Sorceror

plague_spores;1891557 said:
I just hope that this guild enforces roleplaying this time around. Towards the end before the guild went away there was mass recruiting and no enforcing of rp. The members wouldnt stay in character, were talking L337 5P3@K and would just auto kill rpers and dry loot them everytime.

If it is this guilds wish to be discluded from the rest of rp guilds and rp interactions beyond their own guild then we need to know. Because we need a heads up if we are to treat you as rpers or just a red guild.

Well to be completely fair plague they role played when i was online, the issue came in when some of my better members gave their accounts to neighbors and etc. I have no idea why their neighbors and friends decided to get on and try to be a savage but it partially ruined the guild. The other thing is that i need more leaders for the guild, which is hard to obtain seeing as the community is small. I try to keep the RP in my guild to as high of a standard as possible but it can be difficult to maintain seeing as the main role of hybrid is 1337 pvper's.

Vek;1891994 said:
Well to be completely fair plague they role played when i was online, the issue came in when some of my better members gave their accounts to neighbors and etc. I have no idea why their neighbors and friends decided to get on and try to be a savage but it partially ruined the guild. The other thing is that i need more leaders for the guild, which is hard to obtain seeing as the community is small. I try to keep the RP in my guild to as high of a standard as possible but it can be difficult to maintain seeing as the main role of hybrid is 1337 pvper's.

Very Understandable.

Vek

Sorceror

I have never broken so many rules on hybrid until i started VcS, ive broken rules that i didn't know were rules lol. Unfortunetly all the consequences have been at least 6hrs usually 24hrs - Sucks.

But anyways back on topic...

Instead of gating to the rp island we could gate to our home bases seeing as they have portals near us, ill probably try this over the weekend when the player base spikes. :D

In the Cove Savage fort there was a really cool spot in the back of the fort to were the only way out of this little 3 tile space was a teleporter that was hard as hell to hop on correctly, all you have to do was surround the gate spot, block the teleport spot, and have a mage casting during all of this, savage spawn would help a lot too. Plus it was in the back of the fort so even if you did manage to get out you probably wouldn't escape the fort.

Vek

Sorceror

Keep in mind for everyone: If we are not in a state of combat and you weren't a total ass then we will ressurect you, but afterwards you must leave!

If you see the following phrase please stop, enter war mode, and wait:

"Saw Me Revive Ula" or something along those lines.

Dont accept a res from an rper and then spam omfg rpers are gay or omfg rpers reskill.

That will only get you killed again and the courtesy of being ressed taken away from you.

Vek

Sorceror

plague_spores;1893719 said:
Dont accept a res from an rper and then spam omfg rpers are gay or omfg rpers reskill.

That will only get you killed again and the courtesy of being ressed taken away from you.

This is true, but we do encourage you to say something so we can kill you again....because really its just fun :D

Vek

Sorceror

I have been getting a lot of aims lately about joining, fortunately i have been able to answer these but, unfortunately i have not been able to commit to these aims. For this i apologize for all those whom with to join its my last year of highschool and i just graduated so I've been really busy and life has been going great so sorry if my in game performance is slow.

Vek

Sorceror

Our stone was recently axed so I am working on getting the Stone back up, the guild should still remain active, Via AIM and Ventrilo.

Vek

Sorceror

plague_spores;1900020 said:
How did that happen?

I didn't own the guild house, a former friend was holding it until i could buy it but he got mad and axed my stone.

Vek

Sorceror

The guildstone is back up and operational, sorry for the long wait. Hopefully things will return to normal :D

Enin

Traveler

I LOVE THIS GUILD!! man we just fought with the ork's and owned the guards then then griefers came so Us the orks the guards the udnead..adn creeping dome owned i love you and the res ran away HAHAHAHa LOVE IT..WOO SAVAGES!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.