UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

The Vile Clan Savages

Do You Wish to Join The Vile Clan Savages?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vek

Sorceror
Re: The Vile Clan Savages

We have a new home, a picture is shown below. Any other questions or concerserns are to be sent directly to me Via by AIM: Dobyjacob or email, or here on the forums!

AIM: Dobyjacob

PinoX7

Wanderer

Vek;1940470 said:
We have a new home, a picture is shown below. Any other questions or concerserns are to be sent directly to me Via by AIM: Dobyjacob or email, or here on the forums!

I still cant believe you got that house from us. Ripoff deal.

I use to travel to the water there and fish. But the day after you guys moved in I was greifed and had my boat stolen.

The greifer said "this isnt my RP character" but Im suspicious it was SSG or Savage's alternate character. Since SSG was on my stolen boat with him taunting me, and the savages tried to bola me when I was passing by.

Just FYI, if your in rp guild, Its not very ethical to have a alternate greifer character.

Vek

Sorceror

Pino, we resolved this in AIM. It was not one of us savages that stole your boat, in fact we weren't even near the water. We did try to bola you but you were on our land, and you were not on an RP character there for your were AOS seeing as we were fighting griefers at the time.

Also I have updated our Website! Check it out, Ill go through it tomorrow with the spell-check so I apologize for any grammatical errors, I'm tired!

UOG Bandit

Sorceror

YO YO, jacob hit me up on aim i havent talk to you in forever starting savage guild again ill throw my chars in.

Vek

Sorceror

Just wanted to let everyone know I have spell-checked the website and that we're still going strong!

The goat was too strong for us to take unfortunately.......:scared:

Vek

Sorceror

currently my computer is down and i will not be able to play until sometime after christmas when i can purchase A new monitor.

Vek

Sorceror

nappaca;2002128 said:
vile is back up?
yes but i currently cannot play uo until my monitor gets fixed which will be some time around christmas.

Status
Not open for further replies.