UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

The Vileclan Savages!

Will You Join The Vile Clan Savages?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vek

Sorceror
The Vileclan Savages!

Long ago the savages reigned supreme as the dominant force in Sosaria, but then....one peaceful perfectly calm day turned into hell as docile camp fires shot up and flew across the sky like a shooting star, the surrounding water began to build, the forts wall crumbled and turned to flame. No one in the Clan could do anything to stop Coatlicue the Savage God of Pain, Slotrofavs most trusted God, who now turned on the Savage Clan. Luckily a few savages (Vek, Sargaza, and Squee) escaped to near by mine were they were safe.

It was hard to survive without a clan behind you, no resources nothing. They fled to a Savage Refuge Camp in papua to hopefully get a good meal and a nights sleep. But then when they arrived they saw thousands of savage corpses, along with blood and fire that littered the ground. It was simply, a tragedy. They cleaned up the wreckage a little, and even though it was tough to live in it was still a temporary home in which they could begin rebuilding the clan in.

Vek and Sargaza soon had two children whom they renamed after each other. They couldn't care for their children though as they were becoming old and too weak to take care of their children. So they left them in the hands of Squee whom was 16 at the time. Vek and Sargaza past away at the ages of 67 and 60. Squee trained the children of Vek and Sargaza in the ways of the savage and how to be the future leaders of a new clan. Squee died at the young age of 32 due to a disease he received from an orc invasion. Before he past he gave Vek and Sargaza each a scroll that would have to teach them how to fight for he died before he could teach them himself. His final words to them was as follows: "Ere is twa scralls far eac af ula, Sargaza ula are destined ta be a paweful Angakak, and ula Vek are destand to be a strang and unique Jabber and te leader af te new clan!" soon after Squee pasted.

Vek and Sargaza continued to live in Papua near a large ocean, were they would lure their victims to their deaths. They would kill humans by the day and eat by the night. Soon enough they had enough human remains to stack into a huge pyramid. Then on the day of the Savages fall they lit the pyramid on fire and walked into it as they began to pray. They prayed that if Slotrofav still cared about the Savages that he would save them from the fire. After about 20minutes the fire had engulfed the entire pyramid and Vek and Sargaza became worried that Slotrofav would not save them. At that same moment a huge wind erupted from no were blowing the remains into small fire pile that spelled out "Slotrofav". Vek looked into the distance to notice what seemed to be a flaming old man. Sure enough, it was Slotrofav riding atop of 10 fire-serpents and wielding The Crooked Staff of the Ages.

As Vek stood in awe Slotrofav spoke "Kooka Vek, me cauld nat save ulas due ta Coaliques voodoo tat made me unable ta mave". As he explained 20 white clouds appeared across the water. "Ulas ave dane good an ulas awn, and me see tat ula are destined to be te future leaders af te new Clan." the clouds dropped as 20 people appeared in there place...well not people but Savages! "Naw ulas must train tese new Savages in aur waiis good luck wit te new clan and remember Slotrofav is alwaiis watcing!" Slotrofav said as he summoned a tremendous fire demon to come and carry him away into the heavens.

Shortly after this Vek and Sargaza began training their new members in the Savage ways. Once they were ready they all returned to cove and created "The Vile Clan Savages". To gain true leadership of the clan Vek hiked to the top of the highest mountain in Sosaria and stood with a knife in one hand and a bowl with the orc leaders heart in it beneath him, Vek peirced is genitalia and let it drip into the bowl until the bowl was full to show true dedication to Slotrofav. Slotrofav saw this and granted Vek the power to lead the clan for all eternity with Sargaza, whom also received immortality. Once the ceremony was over the Vile Clan proceeded to cleansing cove of the imitation Savage clans. They began rebuilding and repopulating their forts. Although still not finished with cove there forts stretch to Britain, Delucia, Papua, and Agathys. For soon Sosaria will have to face a stronger more powerful force of Savages that shall once again rule the lands!!! *Yells*

Ranks Go As follows:

Tribeling - these are the first and newest member of the clan. They still have much to learn and will receive little respect. They are signified by wearing no mask and no tribe due to them not being of full Kin or Family and are not yet trusted enough to bear the true mark of the Savage.

Kin - This rank shows that you have made it past child hood and know a lot about the Clan and its members. Kin may join a tribe if a spot is open for their class, and wear the mask matching the tribes color.

Vile Kin - These are basically the main leaders of the clan. Vile Kin create Tribes for a group of 3 savages to join. The Vile Kin may pick the tribes color and God for them to please.

Skii Gad Guard - This is the Skii Gads right hand man, only a Kin or Vile Kin may receive this rank and they must earn it in a tournament for the strongest savage. If the Skii Gad needs a task done he will go to the Guard for help first.

Warboss - This rank is unobtainable unless you provide a great service to the clan and show that you are truly dedicated and an almost perfect savage

Skii Gad - The true leader of the clan who must undergo a painful ceremony on top of the tallest mountain in the land as a tribute for Slotrofav. He is the strongest, and best savage in the clan he runs everything and should always be obeyed, for he is the median in which Slotrofav speaks through.

Classes:

Melee Class - Fencing, tactics, anatomy, resisting-spells, hiding, stealth, macing, archery, healing, herding, detecting-hidden

Magic Class - magery, resisting-spells, hiding, stealth, anatomy, healing, wrestling, inscription, poisoning, evaluating intelligence, snooping, stealing, meditation

Conjurer - Any crafting/gathering skills and magery.

AIM: Dobyjacob
Email: [email protected]

Webpage:
http://thevileclansavages.synthasite.com/index.php

Forum:
http://www.uoextinction.com/vcs/forum/index.php

John McGail

Sorceror
Re: The Vileclan Savages!

Good luck with this new clan! I hope to get in contact with you soon so we can establish something!

LordCool

Wanderer

I am thinking about joining because I think RP guilds are the best thing to happen to this server.

Do you guys dry loot? I got ganked by two of your clans men (I think) while trying to talk (RP) with orcs, it was kind of annoying and they looted me.

LordCool;1716932 said:
I am thinking about joining because I think RP guilds are the best thing to happen to this server.

agreed, i was bored with uo and turned into a banksitter untill i got into RPing.

John McGail

Sorceror

it's quite possible, the Order has been keeping the Savage fort clear of any outsiders for some time now, no sign of the Vileclan anywhere :(

Vek

Sorceror

This guild has not died, far from it we are still taking the blood of humans daily!

Vek

Sorceror

As most of you know the orcs are among one of the greatest enemies of the savages. Well the orcs have surprisingly led a tremendous raid upon the Cove Savage Fort our main base. Fortunately with the help of some vampires from The Creeping Doom we quickly slayed all of the orcs invading our land. But, unfortunately the orcs brought an infected savage with them. A mighty Skii Gad thankfully killed the infected savage for us but we do not know of the effects of the infection or if it has even spread. What we do know is that we now have entered what will soon be the most epic war to ever reach Brittania......

Vek

Sorceror
Vile Clan Roleplay Update!

As most of you know the orcs are among one of the greatest enemies of the savages. Well the orcs have surprisingly led a tremendous raid upon the Cove Savage Fort our main base. Fortunately with the help of some vampires from The Creeping Doom we quickly slayed all of the orcs invading our land. But, unfortunately the orcs brought an infected savage with them. A mighty Skii Gad thankfully killed the infected savage for us but we do not know of the effects of the infection or if it has even spread. What we do know is that we now have entered what will soon be the most epic war to ever reach Brittania......

siimptams af infectian braught ta us bii the oriki have been spatted araund the hut. Tribe witchdoctor's have been daing all theii can ta stap the infectian. Sargaza, the Voodoo Warlord has manii Brute Vile Kin ta infiltrate the Oriki ta get mare undar. Strii Oriki!

Translation:
Symptoms of infection brought to us by the orcs have been spotted around the fort. Tribe witchdoctor's have been doing all they can to stop the infection. Sargaza, the Voodoo Warlord has many Brute Vile Kin to infiltrate the orcs to get more understanding. Kill Orcs!

Vek

Sorceror

Te oriki disease will apefullii soan be cured. Wit te elp fram same gashii knigts, wa af caurse ule strii after far teii praved useless ta ule after teii elped us find ane ingredient. Sa far aur ingredients are liquar, and striiwoad taken fram te "Maja Twee" rigt autside te oriki camp. Ule are alding a fiserman near aur camp as a slave, we believe tat te cure ta anii ailment lies witin te sea. Alsa te fiserman is verii knawledgeable af voodoo juice, herbs, and cure cancactians in general. Soan te oriki disease sall be nullified and te cure will be faund! *Yells*

The orcs disease will hopefully soon be cured. With the help from some members from The Sosarian Order of Knights who of course we killed after for they proved useless to us after they helped us find one ingredient. So far our ingredients are as follows: Liquor, and deadwood taken from the "Mojo Twee" right outside the orc fort. We are holding a fisherman near our fort as a slave, we believe that the cure to any ailment lies within the sea. Also the fisherman is very knowledgeable of potions, herbs, and cure concoctions in general. Soon the orcs disease shall be nullified and the cure will be found! *Yells*

Status
Not open for further replies.