UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

The Vileclan Savages!

Will You Join The Vile Clan Savages?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vek

Sorceror
Re: The Vileclan Savages!

yea i took a little break just got a bit busy with life, but im getting back into it

ibanezrg

Wanderer

it hasn't died I joined it last week and there's people on every day we raid and it's by far the most fun guild I've joined in 8 years of playing uo

whats the guilds stance on other rp guilds? If it is neutral (rp), kos, or even allies as suppose to be these new members need to know. I am tired of killing allied savages.

Vek

Sorceror

plague_spores;1802769 said:
whats the guilds stance on other rp guilds? If it is neutral (rp), kos, or even allies as suppose to be these new members need to know. I am tired of killing allied savages.

Herc i didn't know this was going on i hadn't seen TcD around in a while so i didn't even think to bring up the subject but i will definitely attend to this i want to keep our alliance, please aim me if this continues, screenshots help as well. Thank you, and sorry about this.

Vek;1803320 said:
Herc i didn't know this was going on i hadn't seen TcD around in a while so i didn't even think to bring up the subject but i will definitely attend to this i want to keep our alliance, please aim me if this continues, screenshots help as well. Thank you, and sorry about this.

Its okay... you should know that they were unable to kill me. I usually just paralyze them and explain to them about our alliance and if they continue I kill them and tell them again and if they keep on after that i either leave or kill them and disarm them.

UOG Bandit

Sorceror

plague_spores;1803428 said:
Its okay... you should know that they were unable to kill me. I usually just paralyze them and explain to them about our alliance and if they continue I kill them and tell them again and if they keep on after that i either leave or kill them and disarm them.

Must not be me I have pouches = /

Vek

Sorceror

As the Orcish Horde grows in numbers more recruits must be brought in as reinforcements!!! Te Oriki Scum Sall Stand Nii Mare!!!!

Vek

Sorceror

Well sorry, it was a good run. I have completly Quit UO. Thank you for your time and the fun we had, bye!!! :D

Vek;1817589 said:
Well sorry, it was a good run. I have completly Quit UO. Thank you for your time and the fun we had, bye!!! :D

....wow

You are more emotional then a teenage girl in puberty.

Status
Not open for further replies.