UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

"The where are you from" topic

She'ep

Wanderer
"The where are you from" topic

Hey guys ;) where ya from? Are there any other german speaking guys here on Demise? I'm from Switzerland.. well.. it's not really german, but some kind of a german accent.. Swiss-German :)

guys where you from? I've never heard someone speaking german or france here.. just some portuges (or was it spanish?) don't know and a lot of english ;)

VitiX

Sorceror
Nmy

nu pizdec es domaju ka tikai es un prometheus ir no latvijas izradas vel kads prieks redzeet :)

hy! im from latvia too

psz

Administrator
New Orleans, Louisiana, United States, North American, Northern Half of the Western Hemisphere (Or was it Western Half of the Northern Hemisphere?), Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Uncharted Backwaters Of The Unfashionable Part Of The Western Arm Of The Universe.

Remingsguy

Wanderer
I'm from USA... and for all you who were saying things like "it's Brasil, not Brazil" that's a language thing... a lot of languages change the names of other countries slightly... so in American, it is Brazil etc. :)