UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

"The where are you from" topic

Sir Tristan

Wanderer
Don't know if anyone still looks at this thread, but seeing so many people say where they were from I felt a strong need to represent Texas.

The one and only.

Miniel said:
Canada, British Columbia

I envy you like no other. How i wish to taste the sweet nectar of true BC bud. I dream of basking in a kiddie pool filled with sticky fucking beasters. Oh how i wanna feast on the fruit of labor.

im from Pennsylvania, USA

darkcatt

Wanderer
I Live in Corperate America ruled by the evil CEO George W Bush

Chicago Illinois, the flatest land in the well at least the shitiest :)

pbguy434

Knight
I like 45 minutes south of chicago pretty much. Whats so bad about? I guess it is awesome when you don't actually have to live there, but can go to it whenever you feel like it.

Lets not make this a political thread, either.

Nikira

Wanderer
psz said:
New Orleans, Louisiana, United States, North American, Northern Half of the Western Hemisphere (Or was it Western Half of the Northern Hemisphere?), Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Uncharted Backwaters Of The Unfashionable Part Of The Western Arm Of The Universe.

The party capital of the world....especially during Mardi Gras ;]]

I live about 30 mins from New Orleans....

Babar

Wanderer
valakivi said:
Hola, im from Perú alguien mas que hable español?
This is REALLY of topic,sorry about that,but valakivi means in finland oathstone vala = oath,kivi=stone :D