UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

This is a very good thread.

Dollpartz

Squire
Re: This is a very good thread.

Matilda is a pretty name. At least he isn't naming his kids peaches or sunshine like the hollywood stars. :rolleyes:

I have heard some funny names in my time, we have a financial minister here in NZ called Phil Goff. Say that name 5 times really fast and you'll see why I find inifinite humor in it.

Blacula

Knight

a-e-i-Own-you;599618 said:
I went to school with a kid named Richard Shaver

I went to school with a kid named Michael Bolton. <--beat that Jeff :)

gugutz

Knight

My friends' irl name is Raimundo Nonato.

I challenge all of you to beat that. ;>

Aeolus

Sorceror

I went to school with a kid named Antoine who was from Columbia. Nobody really liked him. One day at lunch he started to brag about getting a blow job from a girl who happened to be friends with most of us who were there. That's when my quick witted friend Mike asked him if he used protection. "No, why?" he says. That's when Mike proceeded to explain to him that American girls can get pregnant by oral sex. He was so dumb he believed it. No idea how long it took him to figure out the prank, but it didn't happen during our lunch break.

gugutz

Knight

Indeed.
I like the idea of this thread.

I'll post now to revert Reefer's effect on it.
*cleans thread with good energy*

Dollpartz

Squire

OH NO GUYS!

I just read in the paper that Reefer was hit by a car, and will never be able to post on this site again! :(:(:(:(:(:(

ONLY THE BEST NEWS MAKES IT INTO THE VERY GOOD THREAD.

Reefer!;601013 said:
Actually the thread /failed from the get go.

This is actually a good thing.

Because in HTML coding, the tags that control the website, always finish with the tag requiring the forward slash at the beginning of the text.

Example: </table>

Therefore, if the thread </failed> from the get go, that means the fail ended before the thread began, thus nullifying any failure that might have been present, and allowed the greatness of the thread to continue.

EDIT: What a great thread for my 8,000th post on the demise forums.

gugutz

Knight

I can confirm what eby said, assuring the goodness (if thats even a word) that has been going on here.

Congrats on the 8000th post, sir.
Indeed a good thread for that achievement :>>>

Dollpartz

Squire

I have some new shoes. They are metal! They have metal front, metal underneath and metal backing. Then they have hardened sides and they weigh a ton. If you hear the following sounds, you can now assume that I am approaching you:

*WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO* (sounds of tremendously heavy foot swinging through air) *CRACKLE CRASH* (sound of anything beneath my foot being crushed to goo) *THUD* (sound of steel foot crashing into ground and destroying it).

I like my new shoes.

Dollpartz;604471 said:
I have some new shoes. They are metal! They have metal front, metal underneath and metal backing. Then they have hardened sides and they weigh a ton. If you hear the following sounds, you can now assume that I am approaching you:

*WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO* (sounds of tremendously heavy foot swinging through air) *CRACKLE CRASH* (sound of anything beneath my foot being crushed to goo) *THUD* (sound of steel foot crashing into ground and destroying it).

I like my new shoes.

Are you secretly trying to tell us, that you m'dear, are IronWoman?