UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

This is a very good thread.

Blacula

Knight
Re: This is a very good thread.

mdwright;609150 said:
Only $4,000. Gibson Les Paul Custom. Sexy, but I prefer ESPs. Free beer to anyone who can reply telling me which popular guitarist plays this exact guitar.

Randy Rhoads played one.... Peter Frampton did... dunno who plays one now though :(

mdwright

Wanderer

Blacula;609345 said:
Randy Rhoads played one.... Peter Frampton did... dunno who plays one now though :(

Adam Jones from Tool plays one. Actually, he plays one of the few that were produced in the 60s (70s?) that were made with a metallic finish instead of polymer. Over time as the metal flakes it gives the guitar a distorted sound, which is amplified by the amps he uses giving Tool their signature mid-ranger guitar "punch."

Partial credit on Frampton though. :)

Blacula

Knight

mdwright;609351 said:
Adam Jones from Tool plays one. Actually, he plays one of the few that were produced in the 60s (70s?) that were made with a metallic finish instead of polymer. Over time as the metal flakes it gives the guitar a distorted sound, which is amplified by the amps he uses giving Tool their signature mid-ranger guitar "punch."

Partial credit on Frampton though. :)
Gibson refers to that model as a Silverburst, didn't know it was a triple-pickup Custom though.

Dollpartz

Squire

I love pdf comics

Attachments

• Scorpy The Forest Friend.gif
    Scorpy The Forest Friend.gif
    68.9 KB · Views: 39
  • Sgt Grumbles.jpg
    Sgt Grumbles.jpg
    108.4 KB · Views: 38
  • Mrs Hammer.jpg
    Mrs Hammer.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 42
  • Kitty Photographer.jpg
    Kitty Photographer.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 40

Peen8902000

Wanderer

far as the les paul question i beleive mark morton from lamb of god plays one now days

i used to own a couple les pauls still have one sold other great guitars but i prefer my PRS honestly much better low end and its little more versatile than the les paul BUT if im playing blues or jazz i definetly break out my les

Howl

Sorceror

Do you know what a full stop is?

This is a very good thread, and requires very good grammar and punctuation =/

Dollpartz

Squire

Howl;611450 said:
This is a very good thread, and requires very good grammar and punctuation =/

This is true, but keep in mind this is the demise forum where correct grammar and puntuation is very scarce.