UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

This is the guy !STiTCH! LOL

KalivDIESEL

Sorceror
SO after talking shit about me looking like Jersey shore and shit, with a little research i have found the official picture of this gentleman....Shit you not.. NO WONDER HES so mad at the way i look .. LOOK at this ugly mug.. LMFAO.jpg

!STiTCH!

Sorceror
And I STILL get more ass than you, funny how that works isn't it? What I'd really like to know, is that one of your boyfriends?

KalivDIESEL

Sorceror
ATTENTION PEOPLE! THIS IS PRIME EXAMPLE OF THE PEOPLE THAT TALK SHIT BEHIND THE INTERNET.... SHOULD I POST MORE OF THIS FELLA?

!STiTCH!

Sorceror
Please do. I've never seen those photos, if you've got more of me, my mommy would sure be happy to get them.

!STiTCH!

Sorceror
The question anyone here should be asking is....why does he have these pics readily available at his disposal....Maybe the Jersey Shore pic is a front, and this is him and this "gf" he claims to have. When douche baggins here wants to come back to the real world, I'll be here, until then, enjoy your fantasy land. It's late, and I've got some pussy to get to.

KalivDIESEL

Sorceror
SO... LETS GET THIS STRAIGHT... YOU SAID YOUR WIFE AND KID.... YOUR 31 YEARS OLD LIVE IN IDAHO...DJ WITH VINYLS......NAMED DJ STITCH...BUT WAIT THIS ALL ISNT YOU??

!STiTCH!

Sorceror
hahahahahahahahaha. Some proof. God you really are an idiot. You'll reach wherever you can to try and prove your point. I can't wait till you start sharing photoshopped pictures claiming you "got me". Thank you, I haven't laughed this hard since your mom hit on me.

!STiTCH!

Sorceror
Actually, my name is Paul and I stray from social media. Give up dude, you'll never find me. Unless you fly into GEG, in which case, I'd be happy to pick you up and show you some scenes from Deliverance in real life. Albeit, you don't really have a pretty mouth.