UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

This is the guy !STiTCH! LOL

!STiTCH!

Sorceror
But you didn't find out who was talking shit about you, dumbass. And you can't humiliate me, you're a fake tanned Jersey Shore metrosexual, you humiliate yourself. Sarge, you crack me up. Got some spare popcorn?

KalivDIESEL

Sorceror
But you didn't find out who was talking shit about you, dumbass. And you can't humiliate me, you're a fake tanned Jersey Shore metrosexual, you humiliate yourself. Sarge, you crack me up. Got some spare popcorn?

Okay braaa whateverr you say.. if this isnt enough proof for people then i give up lol... I make be fake tanned Jersey shore.. Metrosexual but dude..... look at what you look like irl... Dude no fuckin wonder why ur so angry and correct peoples grammar.. You use the grammar shit in every argument uv ever had... LOOK AT THE historu of ur convos on the forums...

!STiTCH!

Sorceror

KalivDIESEL

Sorceror
icv said enough im going to lay in my metrosexual bed.. bye bye terry.. and please not another word... cuz i can embarass you tommorow a lot more than this..

!STiTCH!

Sorceror
See that? I have hair, unlike the poor guy your using here on the forums to try to "humiliate" me. hahahahahahahaha, you're an idiot.

KalivDIESEL

Sorceror
yeah.. show ur license ... just go on paint... and block out everything else..... just ur show ur picture and birthday..

!STiTCH!

Sorceror
Oh, and I don't have friends, I'm too fat, too old, too ugly, too gay for friends. Nah, that's me makin some sexy pics, just for you.

Shini

Page
[/quote=KalivDIESEL]i dont believe this shini... Cuz if this one mickey who found this youd go nuts [/quote]

I must admit that the stupidity of this thread made me laugh like crazy.
especially that post with the pic with the trophy , incredible ! hahahaha.

Mickey would never go as far as trying to find what someone look like irl
on this game and post it publicly to try to make fun of him and his family.

Pegasus321

Sorceror
Alright, I haven't played UO for a few years but i had the urge to watch some PVP videos so i came cruising along the forums... I don't even know where to begin with this shit...

KalivDIESEL: Tone it back a notch bro. Going so far out of your way to try and humiliate someone because they didn't want your help? Whomever those pictures from FB are of, that person is obviously perfectly happy with themselves and their family, You on the other hand came off like you have something to prove... Sure, you can measure a mans worth by appearance, financial income, fashion sense, or a host of other superficial traits. However I feel a mans true worth is more accurately measured by how he carries and presents himself through diversity. If someone insulted you, and it caused you fly off the handle to this extent, in a way you are proving that you are inexperienced and have never really faced any truly difficult challenges. As such your opinions of a persons worth are diminished. I don't want to be insulting but you seem childish.

!STiTCH!: LOL, that isn't even you he was trying to mock? hilarity. I spent 5 min remembering my password just for this. High five ^5

I would never correct someones grammar or spelling because that's not my thing I'm more of a numbers guy, but...

Actually, my mom makes awesome cookies. I just wish she'd bring them over to my wife and kids sometime. OH, that's right, your argument for excelling at life is you have a 25k car (you're making payments on) and a gf, who is probably fucking your buddy while you play UO.
* Note the correct usage of you, your, and you're *
while you on uo? i thought it you're?

In case you care, I'm 29, married 3 years with a 15 month old son. Attending Cal State Northridge where i will be completing my MS in Astrophysics this semester. I graduated Cal state Channel Islands in 2011 with a BS in Applied Physics. I currently work as a test engineer full time at a semiconductor manufacturing plant in California making ~ 70k a year. In the little spare time i do get i enjoy playing video games and prototyping robots, currently i play Marvel Heroes. I don't know if you would consider me to be attractive but feel free to judge. This is My family in Hawaii Nov 2013.
DSC_0479.jpg

Honestly, I just wanted to get a nostalgia fix. At least when Heavy and pat talk shit it's about PVP.