UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

This is the guy !STiTCH! LOL

Pegasus321

Sorceror
I didn't see any mistakes in that paragraph. Which is why I found his correction to be funny. But that's not my strongest area

!STiTCH!

Sorceror
HAH! You rope a doped me! I thought I fudged something there. And I'm more than happy to admit my mistakes. Welcome back.

KalivDIESEL

Sorceror
I only di it cuz of the shit talking which he started.. not xuz he didnt join i coould care less. Its the fact that i went to help someone and instead of politely declining.. This fatass made fun of me n talked shit..

KalivDIESEL

Sorceror
Obviously hes unhappy with himself irl thats why he started with me.. If he was so happy why does he deny that being him and his ugly family

NOW DO I KNOW YOU BITCH.. YOU SAID I DONT FUCKIN KNOW YOU... NOW ALL OF UO KNOWS WHO YOUR BITCH ASS IS

Lol damn bro why are you so mad? Cause you're so bad ass with your snap back right? Everyone that has ever seen your post wants to be you. I want to be just like you when i grow up sitting on uo stalking a bunch of people and still look like a douche bag. A+

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
I only di it cuz of the shit talking which he started.. not xuz he didnt join i coould care less. Its the fact that i went to help someone and instead of politely declining.. This fatass made fun of me n talked shit..

Jesus christ man how the hell are you in college? Even to get into community college you have to take a compass test to test your placement level. What special ed courses are you taking currently? How are you a 22 year old college student with no grasp of simple grammar.

!STiTCH!

Sorceror
I didn't talk shit, I stated my opinion, that I'd rather stay away from you, I don't like your attitude. And what do you do? You go and prove why I think you're a douche bag. I must at least apologize for letting it go as far as it did, I had been drinking, but looking back, my god that's some funny shit. Tell you what, if you can formulate one, just one, intelligent, well written response, I'll come on out and let you kill my char so you can proclaim your awesomeness at UO.

Jesus christ man how the hell are you in college? Even to get into community college you have to take a compass test to test your placement level. What special ed courses are you taking currently? How are you a 22 year old college student with no grasp of simple grammar.

Look Nick I found Yours!

facebook-status-fail-why-school.jpg

Uomvp

Knight
This is a fucking game scrub. Why would you bring someone's family into it? You say you're not white trash with that backwards trucker hat but yet you go to the extent to try and bring someone's kid and wife (if that is your family idk) into online beef? I will say that is lower then I think Mickey would go pretty fucking sad.

Uomvp

Knight
Why are you judging what another dude looks like? So if he was better looking you're implying you would want to fuck him?

!STiTCH!

Sorceror
No that actually is not me nor my family. See dummy there failed a little, while its an odd coincidence, I don't use DJ in my name, and I spell it !STiTCH! Poor kid is just reaching for whatever he could find, I don't think he likes it when people point out he's kinda special, like dee da dee special.

toronto_matt

Sorceror
SO after talking shit about me looking like Jersey shore and shit, with a little research i have found the official picture of this gentleman....Shit you not.. NO WONDER HES so mad at the way i look .. LOOK at this ugly mug.. View attachment 84499

who the fuck cares what anybody looks like? how old are you?

i think ive got into it with that !STiTCH! guy a few times on the forums before but it was never because of how he looks i judge people on here on the things they say and write and how intelligent or idiotic they come across to me.

people cannot help the way they look for the most part its just pure DNA. as retarded as half your posts are i don't attribute them to how you look i just think your an idiot.

!STiTCH!

Sorceror
I think we may have had a spat or two, you at least exhibit a level of intelligence and as such have my respect, regardless of whether we have a difference of opinion.