UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

This is the guy !STiTCH! LOL

time to close this thread

KalivDIESEL

Sorceror
I find it very interesting how all I did was offer this ugly mother fucker a chance to play with some people and have fun on this game. And instead of him saying no thanks he made fun of MY appearance.. But no one says anything about that... LETS here it Toronto Matt? Why is it okay he started beef and made fun of my appearance? CMon all mighty holy member.. Lets fuckin hear it?

KalivDIESEL

Sorceror
SO because I called out someone hiding behind the internet who started shit with me.. Which everyone wishes they could do.. People have a problem with it.. WHOEVER has a problem with what I did can go fuck themselves.. I don't give a fuck

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
It's the fact he tried to is my point. If you feel so low about yourself you need to take cheap shots at someones family who you don't even know then you are just a complete piece of shit.

KalivDIESEL

Sorceror
It has to do with the fact you brought his family into it for no reason. You're a pussy little bitch who hides behind his computer too. You wouldn't run your mouth to anybody irl because you're a little bitch. End of story

Shit Id love to expose you next you ugly orange looking faggot.. Is everyone from washing so fuckin retraded as you?

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
Shit Id love to expose you next you ugly orange looking faggot.. Is everyone from washing so fuckin retraded as you?

Dude look at your pic you are the only mother fucker that's orange LOL. And you can't call anybody ugly when you look like a scrawny little bitch with a big ass nose. Even your make believe girlfriend would rather fuck me then you.

!STiTCH!

Sorceror

Shit I'd (apostrophe for a contraction) love to expose you next, (comma goes here) you ugly orange looking faggot...Is everyone from Washington (state, capital and president all spelled the same) as (really horrendous grammar there) fucking (g at the end, or an apostrophe if you'd prefer) retarded (what retard can't spell retarded?) as you.

Your grammar sucks, you can't spell and you obviously cannot read either, I am from IDAHO. Yes, that's right next door to Washington, but it is a whole different state. Every time you post here, you only make yourself look more and more idiotic.

White Lotus

Sorceror
I gotta say this is a prime example why you are an asshole nick. I am ashamed of you for stooping this low to try to bring some random dudes appearance IRL and family into this. I've(and Holy) prob had more rage posts and people talk shit then anyone in the history of this game and not once did me or any of my foes take it this far. Its a fucking game man time to get some air.

cazec274

Sorceror
Dude you can loose the spray tan jersey shore is over. How low can you be to try and find someones family and call them out over a 15 year old game. YOU HAVE NO LIFE. Showing you care this much about a game to go this low proves it so don't try to come back with I got more life then you or I get more then you bro because you don't. Finding real or fake pictures of people doesn't make you any better at this game nor does it get you anywhere in life.

cazec274

Sorceror
Yea you won. When the most impressive thing on your resume is I was decent at UO after 15 years. You might be able to get s job digging ditches.