UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

This music is touching.

Dollpartz

Squire
Re: This music is touching.

I <3 Nina Hagen I just wish I could find better shit from her on YouTube.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xi4O4RvlnQ&feature=related
This is no where as near as cool as her other stuff, but I must admit I like this song.. if only because the beginning of it reminds me of diablo music and she does that funny chicken sound at the end :rolleyes:

She was the first woman to be kicked (and bandeded) out of East Germany for having a television show where she would openly talk about masturbation on air.

Dollpartz

Squire

That first song reminds me of the music they play in the dentists waiting room.

The second one is so-so.

I've honestly heard much better progressive trance, sorry S.Doom :(

On another note, can anybody recommend some good japanese punk or rap artists to me? I've been looking all over for some but to no avail just yet :(

Dollpartz

Squire

Pardon me; Mr Cosmo, but you wouldn't happen to know where to find Jack Whites solo stuff would you? My friend showed me a video clip some time ago of Jack White jamming out by himself without that sexy but off-beat broad in the background and I can't for the life of me find it on the internet anywhere.