UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Tinkers making jewlery while USING their gems

sunfiregt

Wanderer
Tinkers making jewlery while USING their gems

I think it would be just a great idea to implement the old OSI version of jewlery crafting. But instead of saying "a diamond necklace" it would say "a 1029 diamond necklace." But what would make these things accually rare is that it uses up the used materials. Limitless #s, with a lower % chance rate just spells new economy item.
*you see me raising a 1000000 diamond necklace* Pimp.

sunfiregt

Wanderer
Magical jewlery would be incredible as long as they stay away from invis and magic resisit charges... And maybe even "enhancing" jewlery with gems.. Who knows maybe this is a little too "custom" for this shard but the gem/jewlery needs to come back

Saben42

Wanderer
I think it would be just a great idea to implement the old OSI version of jewlery crafting. But instead of saying "a diamond necklace" it would say "a 1029 diamond necklace." But what would make these things accually rare is that it uses up the used materials. Limitless #s, with a lower % chance rate just spells new economy item.
*you see me raising a 1000000 diamond necklace* Pimp.

Are you saying, if i saved up 20k diamonds, and failed at making the necklace, the diamonds are used up, all of them??? Anyways, the old way on OSI was great, and yeah would help the ecomony.

lets implement magical jewely while we're at it
i loved those things, its an easy way to get a little extra out of your charactor

Please no! Would hurt pvp. Trust me, i used to horde these things on OSI before AOS came out and would have 200 mana 200 hps, was just lame. Thats probabley exactly why they arent here.

Runic Tinker Tools!
lol

Please no! Would hurt pvp. Trust me, i used to horde these things on OSI before AOS came out and would have 200 mana 200 hps, was just lame. Thats probabley exactly why they arent here.
yes but! it adds new dimensions to pvp, you can get more powerful by collecting a lot of good items
if someone spends the time to get that high leveled equipment, and then risk it by pvp then sure! let them have 200 hp and mana, lol
make some that increase eval int as well
e-bolt can be raised in power infinately (i did test that on my runUO, the higher the eval the higher the e-bolt) but thats the only spell i've checked so far

and the jewels should be used up if magic can be made, makes it a lot harder to get sweet jewely, lol

VileStyle

Wanderer
anyone talking about magic stuff is a god damn trammy that wants to collect items. The whole point why we DONT have these kind of items is cause you totally lose any skill in pvp, and it becomes just an item horde fest. the should NEVER be implemented. im sure i speak for all the pvpers on this shard that want to keep it skill based.

sunfiregt

Wanderer
I dont know how this got turned into discussion bout magic jewlery, i just want a diamond 10000 ring for my wife!

Saben42

Wanderer
Ankoku15 said:
Runic Tinker Tools!
lol

yes but! it adds new dimensions to pvp, you can get more powerful by collecting a lot of good items
if someone spends the time to get that high leveled equipment, and then risk it by pvp then sure! let them have 200 hp and mana, lol
make some that increase eval int as well
e-bolt can be raised in power infinately (i did test that on my runUO, the higher the eval the higher the e-bolt) but thats the only spell i've checked so far

and the jewels should be used up if magic can be made, makes it a lot harder to get sweet jewely, lol

Thats like saying "oh please add artifacts, they are hard to get, so the people who get it are deserving to have it". I really dont think they will or should be put in, the magic jewlery that is. Artys will NEVER be added, thankfully :)

RxxOr

Wanderer
Vile Style said:
anyone talking about magic stuff is a god damn trammy that wants to collect items. The whole point why we DONT have these kind of items is cause you totally lose any skill in pvp, and it becomes just an item horde fest. the should NEVER be implemented. im sure i speak for all the pvpers on this shard that want to keep it skill based.
i would prefer you not speak for anyone.

lol
agreed, i kill many people with magical weaponry, quite oftenly it is these big pvp people you are talking about
i like magical weapons because they do more damage
an eminently accurate vanq hally is better to use then exceptional any day
throw in a dp kat into your attack run and you will win quite a lot of your fights

_-Skyline-_

Sorceror
Im sorry the magic necklaces and stuff are just a good way for people that suck at pvp to have a chance, unless this is gunna turn into a aos shard leave them out.... But i like the gem idea

DO NOT implement magic jewelry. This just encourages the itemized pvp of AoS that this shard does so well WITHOUT. I'm fine with having gemmed jewelry as it doesn't change game play at all. But I will repeat myself, Magic Jewelry is a BAD IDEA.

Nacho123

Wanderer
If the artis were as hard to get as regular osi, I dont see why they shouldnt be implemented frig if the guy wants to waste a couple mills on an item then have it looted in pvp in a couple minutes i say let him. The only problem with aos was fc/fcr and insurance. Although they items were kind of gay.

we could always make them seriously downgraded
they can only increase stats by one at the maximum, lol
or something else like that
what would be interesting is jewelry that increases skill caps temporarily and when removed the skills go back down but i don't think that would even be possible to do

C

Cricket

Everyone is so opposed to magic jewlery, yet we support the crafting of valorite runic weapons?

A faction blessed Indestructable, supremely accurate, vanq [weapon] throws things off way more than a necklace of strength ever did, or could.

And definetly no to arti's.

~C

sunfiregt

Wanderer
Cricket said:
Everyone is so opposed to magic jewlery, yet we support the crafting of valorite runic weapons?

A faction blessed Indestructable, supremely accurate, vanq [weapon] throws things off way more than a necklace of strength ever did, or could.
~C
Okay if this could be put any better i would destroy myself.