UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Tinkers making jewlery while USING their gems

Sparkz317

Wanderer
yes but! it adds new dimensions to pvp, you can get more powerful by collecting a lot of good items
if someone spends the time to get that high leveled equipment, and then risk it by pvp then sure! let them have 200 hp and mana, lol

If you like that idea you should move back to OSI or any other AOS shard.

Raoilin

Wanderer
lol. Cmon guys This is UO. This isnt AO, This isnt EQ, Tihs isnt any of your stupid MMORPGs which depend 100% of what *items* you have. WOOO I R LEET I R PK ALL CUZ I R HAVE TEH LEEET RING OF UBERNESS. Fuck that shit. Itemized PvP can blow my Balls. I do like the "10,000 Diamond necklace" Idea though. id love to have a 1337 diamond ring :p.

However, I am missing the clothes of invisibility and nightsight that OSI used to have.

*shrug* Whatever. Artifacts, magic shit, whatever, they wouldn't be too bad without item insurance. But honestly, it's probably better not to fuck with things.

SF|Liquid

Wanderer
the 60k diamon ring is the best, gotta implement this back into the game. i believe they were also newbied, and called "wedding bands" if you made them with more than 1 diamond. it worked for the other jewels too but werent newbie wedding bands. I had a 15k one on osi, and would prolly still have it but im sure my account is deleted.

Archioli

Wanderer
All the original poster wanted to do was make tinkering able to use multiple jewels when crafting jewelry.

I don't know who started talking about magic jewelry, but lets get back to the original topic, please.

I think it's a good idea, I've had 10,000 diamond rings on OSI before... and if I remember right, all rings were automatically newbied. That'd be nice.

sunfiregt

Wanderer
I mean there is unlimited combinations with this. "A 60000 agapite ruby necklace" For my beautiful Agalee.
I know the reason it was changed to "a diamond ring" instead of counts, because they implemented using differnet ore types, and that caused too much diversity and OSI cant handle that. We need it babe

Vile Style needs to shut up because this isnt a pvp shard, I for one would like to see more stuff other than for pkin to make this shard more fun for the people who dont get there kicks off killing everyone day after day after day

fonis

Knight
Actually, this is a pvp shard.

OSI is trammy home, with visiting pk's.

UOGamers is PVP home, with visiting trammies. Learn your place.

Vyne

Wanderer
I say yes to the pimp shit cool 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000(well you get the idea..) jewelry. I say NO WHATSOEVER to the gay ass newbie shit called "Magical" jewels. Also hes right this is a PvP shard with visiting trammys roflmao.

I like the idea of the jewlry actually identifying the amount of gems used in crafting it (1,000 diamond ring). I can remember having one on OSI a long time ago. As far as magic jewlry and stuff....no......never.....

blue_drac

Wanderer
IMO, I like that idea. Yes to the multiple gemstone items, yes to the magic rings (and keep it to rings only if possible.) Before you all flame me for being a "trammy whore," think about it.... say a ring of strength that would boost your strength a max of 5 points...

Vinyard

Wanderer
Ankoku15 said:
Runic Tinker Tools!
lol

yes but! it adds new dimensions to pvp, you can get more powerful by collecting a lot of good items
if someone spends the time to get that high leveled equipment, and then risk it by pvp then sure! let them have 200 hp and mana, lol
make some that increase eval int as well
e-bolt can be raised in power infinately (i did test that on my runUO, the higher the eval the higher the e-bolt) but thats the only spell i've checked so far

and the jewels should be used up if magic can be made, makes it a lot harder to get sweet jewely, lol

Ohh yeah lets do just that, lets make pvp item based and not skill based that way all the 13 year olds can use daddys wallet to pvp! Yeah great idea there budy!
FYI thats why we play here not some AOS shard or OSI!

the jewelry was definately awesome. i like the weapons with fireball/lightning/para charges. it was definately a fun par tof the game i enjoyed quite a bit with my archer. but too many people just farm the shit and thats why they came out with AOS in the first place. so people with fucking 2000000000000000000000 gp would start buying instead of hording and hording and hording shit. only problem is it backfired even more and made osi a shit game. getting away from the point here, the only problem is that the gay farmers on this shard would take their bonded white wyrm and their bonded pure and kill everything just like they do now and EVERYBODY would have 200 hp 200 mana etc etc. not to mention the gay pk's that would have their own fireball/lightning/para charge weapons. everything in uo would be fun if in moderation but people know nothing of that word.

piecekeeper

Wanderer
I beilieve in the magic jewelry to an extent, but not stuff that would ruin pvp, im just talkin about rings earrings n stuff that would give maybe +2 -+3 to a certain skill, and cannot be overlapped with the same enhancment, or sumthing idk. Im jus reading the posts and posting my opinion. As for the jewelry rafting, thumps up its harmless to any pvp and would help the economy w/ Rp and stuff, being able to wear a piump necklace lol

Pajama

Wanderer
In my opinion: The minute you impliment magic jewelry, is the minute you might as well just make the whole shard AOS and give out 100% faster cast rate/spell damage increase/lower reg cost/lower mana cost jewelry and items. Just nerf the whole shard and make the players quit, because in reality, that is what will happen, AOS or not.

We are talking about the stupid ass strength rings and teleporting rings arent we.... we are NOT talking about ring of fire and brimstone +300 fire dmg... i played OSI for quite a while... noone used this stupid stuff to pvp....