UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Tokuno Champ, THE place to be!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cronus

and his amazing friends
Tokuno Champ, THE place to be!

For the next day or so, Tokuno champ will be the best place on Demise to go for some PvM action.

In Luna a purple moongate has been opened which will lead you to Haru's Fort of Healing, a bit north of the Tokuno champ area. Haru is a special healer, those of you who participated in the haunted town halloween event last october will know exactly what this means.

Haru has the power to resurrect the dead, like any normal healer, with one exception. His mastery of the magical arts is such that he can even retrieve your posessions from your body and return them to you!

However even Haru's powers are limited, and he can only return your items if your corpse lies within a reasonable proximity to the Tokuno champion spawn region itself.

Accepting a resurrection from another player, or from the nearby shrine to the south will not return your items, as this ability is unique to Haru. Similarly Haru cannot retrieve your items if your corpse has decayed, or if items have been looted from your corpse by guild members, or other players if you happened to be flagged criminal, so Haru's powers should, by no means, be considered a replacement for item insurance.

Errasal

Wanderer
Re: Tokuno Champ, THE place to be!

i didn't really see the point in it. tons of gold drops. but it isn't much when its being picked up by 30 people with scavengers, the loot is the same as it used to be, and no tots are dropping.

argile

Sorceror

i had a powder of fortifying and transucount or however its spelled powder drop in my bag so there are some loot drops. This might also lower the price on some yumis since i'm sure there will be some nice ones dropped.

LoC

Wanderer

Errasal;293984 said:
i didn't really see the point in it. tons of gold drops. but it isn't much when its being picked up by 30 people with scavengers, the loot is the same as it used to be, and no tots are dropping.

EMOTE *whine* EMOTE

so dont go son.

woodycook

Knight

A+ Gms, This is really fun, and gives new players the chance to get money just like tots did back when! This turned a ghosttown into alot of fun :)
Thankyou GMs

woodycook

Knight

So far special loot is..
-100-400 Use Lutes
-Powder of fortification

anyone get anything else?

argile

Sorceror

Just a heads up, if you resurrect and your backpack was full all your items will fall to the floor instead of being in your bag. For example I had looted 18k in gold and died due to being heavy and went to resurrect only to find my staff of the magi and all my armor lying on the floor. I didn't lose anything but just a FYI.

Cronus

and his amazing friends

Kiluad;293982 said:
The healer charges to retrieve items like insurance

Wrong. But if you have insured items insurance is deducted for them. However uninsured items are retrieved for free. (but some mobs loot your pack, so don't uninsure anything valuable unless you're willing to risk it)

Jrudrow

Wanderer

crydz;294002 said:
anyone get anything from champ?(powerscroll or anything else?)

Has anyone Seen a power scroll?

These are some of my first Champ spawns on Demise, and still kinda confused at how the PS's work.

I see there isn't 105 PS's...and well, i was standing next to coon last night, and this champ tonight and opened his corse as he died....and didn't see a single PS...
I might be wrong, or out dated on how PS's work, anyone wanna fill a noob in?

(played UO from 98 to 03? then took a 2 year break, and went back to OSI as a fresh account from late 05 to early 06...and then heard of demise and started 40~ days ago here)

Under normal circumstances PSs only drop at Felucca Spawns - not in Tram/Ilish/Tokuno. If you have done enough damage they will appear directly in your pack when the champ dies.

FE

PS On the other hand, this is a GM Event, so anything could happen here... ;)

Kiluad

Sorceror

Cronus-demise;294001 said:
Wrong. But if you have insured items insurance is deducted for them. However uninsured items are retrieved for free. (but some mobs loot your pack, so don't uninsure anything valuable unless you're willing to risk it)

No im not wrong.

i don't insure my items and my bank lost a bunch of cash. had a 60k pile and 20k pile, went back and had no more 60k pile. it was a 40k pile, died a bunch of times

guess UO has Bank robbers all of the sudden

Solus7

Traveler

Well i was there for Serado's death after sever wars got a 110 tailering scroll... for what thats worth...

but what a blast... thanks staff...:):):)

Cronus

and his amazing friends

Kiluad;294017 said:
No im not wrong.

I coded the Event Healer that is in use for this event, it does not charge a single gold piece to retrieve your items.

Your gold is gone for a reason other than the event healer.

Kiluad

Sorceror

Cronus-demise;294023 said:
I coded the Event Healer that is in use for this event, it does not charge a single gold piece to retrieve your items.

Your gold is gone for a reason other than the event healer.

Just tested it, no gold expired, but you're right, something was taking it. just have no clue what now... which is annoying... i wasn't annoyed before.... way to annoy people.

Status
Not open for further replies.