UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Too lazy to find video thread

crikey

Sorceror
I always wanted to create a video of my fails: retarded deaths, weapons being stolen, guard wacked, getting wrecked in duels in under 5 seconds etc.

Maybe do a nice video of townkilling, reskilling, some death gates, trapping pets trapping ghosts in dungeons/unescapable areas + other trolls/grief

Wouldve been a funny video, I can picture it now [e sigh

Should peep threw ofnoimportances videos see if I can spot myself.
Im probably in the back failing to keep pace with my 500ping. It was pretty bad. Couldnt catch anybody if they ran. I never had the computer/internet specs to be all I could be Q__Q
All the money I was making I coulda just bought better shit rofl....Ive donated probably a grand to the server, coulda just bought a nice computer.
I remember @scorxx linked to my laptop to try to help me get faster, and his reaction to the shit I was using was pretty good
4 years later, computer is infested with viruses and spyware from dirty sites, keys missing, tobacoo and marijuana stems trapped inbetween/under the keys.
Throw it away and start over