UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Too lazy to find video thread

Should peep threw ofnoimportances videos see if I can spot myself.
Im probably in the back failing to keep pace with my 500ping. It was pretty bad. Couldnt catch anybody if they ran. I never had the computer/internet specs to be all I could be Q__Q

Without knowing your alts names, i only know of 1 i can post the link to it when i get home if ya like, i actually watched it the other day.

crikey

Sorceror
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Nw9pnHQHEw up to about the 1 minute mark, i was really bad at tossing pots which was evident and zero ar fighting 2 dexers ouch. :p but still fun times.
holy shit that is an ancient video rofl.....my first year here. I remember waiting to be 'veteran enough"to get the ice robe to match my ghost mask XD. blew the stupid thing trying to PK someone recalling into the poker area. asshole ran into orc fort with my pot following him >_<

boy I have come a longggggg way. Didnt even know about bolas back then

If I could travel back in time I could easy kill myself and the dude I was ganking you with

Yeah if i was on a heal stun with ar i'm sure i would have wrecked you both, but i was pretty shit-tastic at alchy than, only slight better now lol. The good ol' days.