UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Too many Noobie pks

Smaklo

Wanderer
Too many Noobie pks

Out of all today I faught only 1 good pk..
The rest were novice..
Am I the only one whos noticed pks have become crappier and crappier?

Makes me think murder counts need to be wiped.

Smaklo

Wanderer
Even when ganking now I survive most 2 vs 1s... and end up killing one of them, the the other runs off.
Really its gotten sad.

megas

Wanderer
Yesterday I chased a red for 15 minutes straight and he never once even tried to attack me, just kept healing and running. Oh he managed to talk **** though...

Cuda1337

Wanderer
So, whats your point? Blues have gotten crappier and crappier too...

come on guys, who gives a sh!t. There will always be crappy reds blues oranges yellows purples indigos and violets. Ive heard this "is it more or have reds started to suck" comment for about 7 years now. Ever since reds existed people have said this. Its just stupid. Of course some reds suck. But a lot of people suck (especially compared to all you 1337 haxxorz).

I think its a reflection of the crappy pvp. Can we please remove the poision pvp and weapon special hits (para, conc blow, mace thing) This hybird server has managed to mix in the worst era of pvp UO had progressed through. High Five.

FlyingRat

Wanderer
Pudrick said:
I think its a reflection of the crappy pvp. Can we please remove the poision pvp and weapon special hits (para, conc blow, mace thing) This hybird server has managed to mix in the worst era of pvp UO had progressed through. High Five.

Or you just leave? Thanks

Tachion

Wanderer
Pudrick said:

Lets take out magic reflect, reactive armor, e-bolt, and fs while we're at it.

I might as well lose armor, too... gives too much protection.

Tachion said:
Lets take out magic reflect, reactive armor, e-bolt, and fs while we're at it.

I might as well lose armor, too... gives too much protection.

how bout inscription atleast. You know in OSI's servers it was extremely difficult to GM Insciption, but on this server you can GM any skill in 30 minutes(possible exaggeration- excuse me) making pvp really lame. Atleast not everyone had GM inscribe on older servers because it was hard to attain. All im saying is this server has way too many of the lame pvp aspects from old OSI servers that it could really do without. Poison being the main culprit.

Ajax

Lord
Pudrick said:
how bout inscription atleast. You know in OSI's servers it was extremely difficult to GM Insciption, but on this server you can GM any skill in 30 minutes(possible exaggeration- excuse me) making pvp really lame. Atleast not everyone had GM inscribe on older servers because it was hard to attain. All im saying is this server has way too many of the lame pvp aspects from old OSI servers that it could really do without. Poison being the main culprit.

Ok, then go play..... OSI? STOP your B I T C H I N G woman, get in the kitchen and make me a damn sandwich

Pudrick said:

Actually back in the day on Atl I had a Scribe/Poison mage and scribe only took me about 2 days to macro, poison and resist were another story though.

DanWarrenIII said:
Ok, then go play..... OSI? STOP your B I T C H I N G woman, get in the kitchen and make me a damn sandwich

If your only defense is that then society has failed once again. OMFG YOU ARE A FAGOT I WILL RAPE UR SISTER U COCKSMOKING *** ***. Argue with that you simple minded ****fagot i will sodomize your entire family you communist.

ZBeeblebrox

Sorceror
I agree with the replies in this thread. If you don't like this server, there are hundreds more out there you could play. Open up UOGateway, and click on Public Serverlist. See? There are at least 100 shards Other than UOGamers that you can play. I bet one of them has a ruleset that won't cause you so much agony.

I kinda wish pk'ing was more pvpish than just huge groups of reds with stupid names ganking or whatever, but on the other hand I really don't care. I'll pk how I pk and they can do what they want. Its what you make of it, whining does nothing but expose you as an idiot.

Zaylia

Wanderer
Dracula said:
Out of all today I faught only 1 good pk..
The rest were novice..
Am I the only one whos noticed pks have become crappier and crappier?

Makes me think murder counts need to be wiped.

Red is a color of the rainbow. Kind of like every other color of the rainbow. The whole of its significance stops at indicating a player has exceeded an excusable number of murders. Almost like the way blue simply means that a player does not have a reputation as a murderer. Speaking of the "skill" of all players who happen to have their names the same color of the rainbow is completely ambiguous and baseless. It's like those idiots who speak of factions as a whole. For example, "CoM did this," or "TB are just gankers."