UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Too many Noobie pks

Re: Too many Noobie pks

Trag said:
dont pull and underwater ape and be like
"well where i come from, such and such is like this, it should be tailored to my gameplay, etc etc"

the shard has been this way for over a year.

next thing we know, you'll be making a post on the forums about how you are quitting because you got beat in a 2v1...

LOL thats funny, Pud getting beat...Noooo never!

cleburne61

Wanderer

Gentlemen, stat loss is the answer. If reds conspire to kill one another to split the gold, make the stat loss greater than 5%, make it 10%. Stats and skills advance quicker on here than on OSI, he could make it up in a few days. But he would still have to make it up. Thus, it wouldn't be worth killing his character, just to get a mere 30k. Which he could make quicker by playing fairly.

It seems inconsistent to say changes shouldn't be made because the shard has been a certain way so long, when recently the revolutionary "reds in town" change was made, despite our longstanding tradition of towns being red-proof, and despite 7 years of UO gameplay to the contrary.

-Cleburne61

I say if stat were like .2-3% it would be ok. Would'nt stop me from pking. I know it would stop others though, cause its a lil mroe difficult. (puss!es)

But after 2or 3 deaths you will ne to revamp your character.

trag

Sorceror

**** statloss
who wants to grind and farm?

simply improve your pvp skill and you wont have to worry about "noobie pks" that kill you.
so who's the REAL newb? :(

Who said I was worrying about anyone killing me?

And if you grinding and farming, you are like 6 months behind the whole sever.

I don't really care either, but this sever needs something to liven it up. Its become very docile.

trag

Sorceror

well if it's docile. how would losing stats liven it up?
that just means more people not on the field, macroing **** because they got ganked 8v1

my use of grind and farm was incorrect, i was meaning that no one wants to macro skills they've already macroed. im freaking loaded iuo
not irl tho ;o

I vote for stat loss, makes Pking worthwhile, who cares what your murder count is when theres no penalty for your own death. OMG I HAV E058968466894 kills i r legend.

Pudrick said:
I vote for stat loss, makes Pking worthwhile, who cares what your murder count is when theres no penalty for your own death. OMG I HAV E058968466894 kills i r legend.

*bump*

Pudrick said:
If your only defense is that then society has failed once again. OMFG YOU ARE A FAGOT I WILL RAPE UR SISTER U COCKSMOKING *** ***. Argue with that you simple minded ****fagot i will sodomize your entire family you communist.

postpwned.

trag

Sorceror

Pudrick said:

well every single one of my counts is legit, so my ammount of murders actually means something to me

yes, i r legend, been pking here since server up

trag

Sorceror

read mah sig
currently 5th top guild in murders with 30 members, about 8 actual different people

Trag said:
read mah sig
currently 5th top guild in murders with 30 members, about 8 actual different people

Top PKing guild does'nt mean much to me. actually does'nt mean anything.

Not hating, just saying.

Mah=My I presume?

trag

Sorceror

yeah
murders dont really mean that much i know, but it's cool to have a high number under your belt
especially when you consider how many people actually will count you these days...
if i got a count for every blue i've actually killed i would be over 4k easy

yes, mah=my
sometimes i like to be gangster, so sue me

cleburne61

Wanderer

Trag, I'm sure you do count your murders as fair and honest, no matter what happens, you still had to kill every single one of them, and that's exactly my point. Reds have nothing to lose with stat loss...they have everything to gain though. Without stat loss, you have to get here on this uogamer website and tell us what your murder count is, and how bad you are, and how others are less skilled and less legit, etc etc

....Why not save yourself all that time, by preferring to let everyone objectively see on a shard-wide bulletin board that you're now so skilled and feared, that you have 68k price on your head?

It's easy to be a K-Mart cowboy and talk smack, any illiterate 7 year old can talk smack. It says something infinitely more, when the good reds are awarded with bounties on their heads, and bad ones are lost in the trash can of history, utterly forgotten.

-Cleburne61

trag

Sorceror

cleburne61

yeah thats good and all but the simple fact of the matter is that the majority of the shard that actually has influence over shard changes [i.e. top guilds] have PKs

and i know for a fact that none of them would be for the idea of statloss

let's not forget the massive ganks and zergs that happen to reds. sure it aint hard being a red, but it doesnt get any easier when you have a train of 10+ blues on you.

how would you like to lose stats to some bull**** like that?

cleburne61 said:
Trag, I'm sure you do count your murders as fair and honest, no matter what happens, you still had to kill every single one of them, and that's exactly my point. Reds have nothing to lose with stat loss...they have everything to gain though. Without stat loss, you have to get here on this uogamer website and tell us what your murder count is, and how bad you are, and how others are less skilled and less legit, etc etc

....Why not save yourself all that time, by preferring to let everyone objectively see on a shard-wide bulletin board that you're now so skilled and feared, that you have 68k price on your head?

It's easy to be a K-Mart cowboy and talk smack, any illiterate 7 year old can talk smack. It says something infinitely more, when the good reds are awarded with bounties on their heads, and bad ones are lost in the trash can of history, utterly forgotten.

-Cleburne61

Claps

Bravo