UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

ToT II weekend - December 9th - 11th, 2011

Athena

Account Terminated
If you missed out on the ToT event last time, make sure you're ready for the next! We will only be enabling it for 1 weekend and it will be set to ToT II, so all of the metallic pigments you might have missed will be dropping. Turn-ins for ToT's will be set to ToT II also.

We will NOT be setting ToT I turn in, so please, don't ask.

Pegasus321

Sorceror
Thank you both for the explenation. I didn't play samurai expension and just bought all my tots so I was under the impression they were both always an option for turn in.

I'd fuckin filet an army of kappa for neons :( sadly esk will probably resort to pawning off more gear to add to the growing vault of tots instead.

el pepino

Sorceror
If it is ToT II then there should be no brightly colored or neon pigments only rusty, greyish, and brown metalic colors. There also should not be any luck mempos dropping.

Stuff-Stuff

Knight
playerbase all time low? need tots to "rekindle" interest i see...

I doubt that's the reason. There are tons of players on Demise....

Many of the newer players have been asking for this though.

Do you ever do non weekend events for people like me who dont play on weekends?

They do all the time, sometimes at random to test new code.

A few weeks back they held an event at 5AM, and a CC dropped.. Most of us missed that, but the people overseas who miss out on a lot of the events got a chance at some stuff so it works out.

Phelon

Knight
<---- Still bitter that he had to wait years for tots to drop and paid 10s of millions for his first few.

He'll get over it...... eventually.

jmaster

Sorceror
So... tots will be spawning? Or... is this just to turn in Ltots for the stuff? Sorry. First time ill be here during anything related to TOts although i've played this shard for about 4 years on and off haha.