UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

ToT II weekend - December 9th - 11th, 2011

Mabus

Sorceror
I'm pretty sure they mean sot's from the sleepy dragon spawn not powerscrolls. I got quite a few but none useful, although I did get some pigments, are they worth selling or should I just trade them in?

Two Wolves

Knight
Which scrolls if you don't mind me asking? I grabbed 5 or 6 ltots when I was on Friday night and haven't been on since then.

I farmed several hundred and several arties the last time tots were running but never got a scroll drop.
It is as Mabus said. Pink skill scrolls, Healing and Lockpicking if I recall correctly.

Avenger.

Sorceror
The drops weren't what I hoped they would be. I spent a couple hours going through hyrius and Oni's but only ended up with 4 ltots at the end.

KickerofAssets

Sorceror
Spent 4-5 hours and picked up around 30-ish. Depends on a few factors. I won't give out the secret ;)
(nothing to do with multiple toons or any cheats at all. Just making that clear)

zrv21

Sorceror
well i wish you would tell ;). I spent a total of over 20 hours, doing 20+spawns, and farming Lesser and normal Hiryus. I only got 1 ltot... lots of gold but nothing else.

Society Puppet

Sorceror
I just went to the Sleeping Dragon spawn and killed as much as I could for about 30 mins, then I ported to that little swamp with the frogs, kappa, lizardmen etc and cleared that as fast as I could. Once that was done, back to the spawn. I got 28 total, about 24 coming from that swamp. I'm sure people have better methods, but that one worked very well for me.

zrv21

Sorceror
well whats funny is that the only 1 i got, i got before i knew the spawn was back up, while farming Tsuki wolves for leather. after that i read forums, saw spawn was up then never got another the whole weekend.

Luck suit. Wither Bomb. High fame/karma mobiles.

I pulled 700 tots last run *Not this december one* that i FARMED.

You read that right. Eskeshehir farmed them.

And then bought another 300 ontop of that with a glads collar.

Mabus

Sorceror
This was the first time I got to get some tots myself, glad I came back in time to catch it...
I had fun and would like to thank the staff and those of you kind enough to res me...
High fame/karma mobiles.

whats this?