UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Trash talk thread

ZachM1

Sorceror
Trash talk thread

Just kidding. Im tired, about to go to bed. Wanted to say thanks NME for actually raiding our non public harrower, when no one else on the server will even try to raid a publicly announced one :)

I dont want to make you feel bad or anything, but I thought this was pretty funny. After the harrower died we sorta sat around a little while down there. I had all the stat scrolls on me and was about to leave, and before I even made it to the teleporter to the next level Ibumped into you guys and decided it would be a good idea to turn around. If I had left with all those stat scrolls even 30 seconds earlier, I probably would have been ganked before I even had a chance to react and lost all of the scrolls. Close call right? ;)

Edit: Actually heres a tip though - You guys should work on your raid timing. You guys showed up at level one of our Despise spawn, and the only real damage done was that you guys valored it( we all had a good laugh rofl), and about 10 minutes after the true harrower was dead in Shame. Maybe 10-20 minutes earlier would get better results. When dealing with any enemy youre not sure you can beat on the first raid attempt, always go early :)

p01n7e

Sorceror
Re: Trash talk thread

Ouch .. i missed this.Anyway there's a solution - everybody actually starts using vent and not only the 4-5 of us doing it atm.
Just so i don't get banned i will stay on topic:
"trash talk". :)

slowjeep

Sorceror

and if possible, keep the vent channel clear of non raiding talk. its tough to say somn when someone is listing the resists of every piece of their armor or telling every item they got off an idoc. Its not you that is doing it, but sometimes I get a little impatient with a few other guys.

I have a question for e. Since none of them uses archers, what are they doing with all the arrows they loot from my corpse?

lordwolfx

Knight

It was So Gay, The Bottleneck i mean -=[

after we dropped a newbie, i was trying to get a last target on atta, and i got stuck with kiros behind me, i need vent, so i can scream, JOHN GET OUT OF MY FING WAY,

But no really....

i ran in there listening to Metallica - Jump in the fire, It felt that way =]

but um, Dont forget to mention the couple TAR or the couple BYZ that where there backing up NME =]

Scorpio X

Wanderer

I don't think I've used Forgotten in... yea, a long ass time. Pariah uses them and let's just say my doom archer hasn't had to buy arrows in a looooooooooooooooongg time.

I

Ikbal

oy skorp i dont mean to be a peeping tom but i was ghosted while watching u duel in chaos one day and u said to rise-fall that krrios gives u +50 hci, thats a joke right?

and to stay on-topic - byz sucks

Scorpio X

Wanderer

Ikbal;206450 said:
oy skorp i dont mean to be a peeping tom but i was ghosted while watching u duel in chaos one day and u said to rise-fall that krrios gives u +50 hci, thats a joke right?

and to stay on-topic - byz sucks
Haha, yes it was a joke. It's always interesting to find out what people believe about krrios client. I don't actually use it (I have the rpv's/death shots if someone doesn't believe me). I've also told someone I had 800 skill points on krrios and they believed me :/.

Keyser Soze

Wanderer

only trash talking i have... rez bots and heal plugins, lameness... you would be great pvpers if you didnt need those.

Scorpio X

Wanderer

Keyser Soze;206498 said:
only trash talking i have... rez bots and heal plugins, lameness... you would be great pvpers if you didnt need those.
rez bots? Squirrel is in evp.