UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Trash talk thread

Keyser Soze

Wanderer
Re: Trash talk thread

squirrel isnt the only one doing that crap scorpio. you guys cant play dumb with me, ive seen e's rezbots and healbots before. =P

Scorpio X

Wanderer

Keyser Soze;206526 said:
squirrel isnt the only one doing that crap scorpio. you guys cant play dumb with me, ive seen e's rezbots and healbots before. =P
We don't have a rezbot, we just ressurect eachother. Yeah, we've used heal bots, I could solo a barracoon but if I'm feeling lazy I'll use a heal bot... Anyone with 20 minutes and easyuo could do that.

Chap

Wanderer

do you guys just sit in your room late at night and make up shit? i hear something new everyday. i guess we have rezbots now..

Chap

Wanderer

Dark Skorpio;206563 said:
I'd probably feel bad for him if it wasn't for all of his conspiracy theories.
theories!? i think if squirrel knew we could cast 50 spells at once it must be right. i mean, what would the developers of runuo know???

Windows Dark

Wanderer

Chap;206565 said:
theories!? i think if squirrel knew we could cast 50 spells at once it must be right. i mean, what would the developers of runuo know???

No one cares about what the RUnUO Dev Team know.

We must listen only to RedSquirrel. He knows.

p01n7e

Sorceror

Squirrel is a pc guru, listen to him lmao.
About those healing bots and/or rezbots - you don't have to be Einstein to script one using easyuo but i have solo'd coon without one back when necro wasnt affected by fc.Not saying they are useless but ... lame imo.

lordwolf

Wanderer

Zach-demise;206182 said:
Just kidding. Im tired, about to go to bed. Wanted to say thanks NME for actually raiding our non public harrower, when no one else on the server will even try to raid a publicly announced one :)

I dont want to make you feel bad or anything, but I thought this was pretty funny. After the harrower died we sorta sat around a little while down there. I had all the stat scrolls on me and was about to leave, and before I even made it to the teleporter to the next level Ibumped into you guys and decided it would be a good idea to turn around. If I had left with all those stat scrolls even 30 seconds earlier, I probably would have been ganked before I even had a chance to react and lost all of the scrolls. Close call right? ;)

Edit: Actually heres a tip though - You guys should work on your raid timing. You guys showed up at level one of our Despise spawn, and the only real damage done was that you guys valored it( we all had a good laugh rofl), and about 10 minutes after the true harrower was dead in Shame. Maybe 10-20 minutes earlier would get better results. When dealing with any enemy youre not sure you can beat on the first raid attempt, always go early :)

I agree with you on the timing (Sorry about the late response, not around as much) however, it is not our biggest concern.. productivity is nice, but we lose time to fight you guys. Our goal is to be able to raid, and HOLD the spawn, wether or not you counter raid. =)

Lucifall

Knight

It may be hilarious / funny / wtf for you guys. But if I get in details, ill be banned like dead-eye was. :/

rdx

Sorceror

pbguy434;206722 said:
That post was worth me checking out this thread.

Hilarious, I need details.

then ask ones who did it, maybe they will not ban you/delte your post for saying something like "my friend got banned"