UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

True Britannians now Recruiting

Nym-demise

Wanderer
True Britannians now Recruiting

Sup guys,

TB is starting to gain in membership but we're looking for more people to join. Its a cool way to start getting into pvp and gives you something else to do on the shard.

If any of you are interested in getting into factions let me know. Its a cool way to meet other people on the shard and a lot of the TB guys are pretty experienced so they can help out the newer players out there.

If interested leave a message here, message me on AIM: erickh0510 or join channel #nYm on irc.

Ozzie-demise

Wanderer
Don't join TB. Join CoM if you aren't going to join minax. TB Makes people turn into ass holes such as Audi who was a nice bloke before hand then he joined TB and became a bit of a w*nker :(

Ozzie said:
Don't join TB. Join CoM if you aren't going to join minax. TB Makes people turn into ass holes such as Audi who was a nice bloke before hand then he joined TB and became a bit of a w*nker :(

LMAO joining any guild will not make you a W*nker m8!

If your a W*anker you always were heheheh

Audi-

Wanderer
lol

me and rigby will Fuck You Up 2v2 is what he meant to say ;) bring it Wait till C!B has 5-6good pvprs ;< u ALL need to unite and join minax to stop us :D

Pete

Wanderer
You 2 couldnt even kill me 2v1, and I almost had u dead Audi.... don't talk smack people, it gets you nowhere. Get ingame and kill eachother.

qweazdak

Wanderer
ill join TB once my character is ready, that is if i can join TB. i recently left minax because of that (not being ready).

Nym-demise

Wanderer
Bah, don't worry about being ready. Just join. You'll get ready much faster that way. None of my characters are "ready". Hell, none of them have even gm'd all of their skills. But since I've joined TB I've been hooked up with Artifacts, power scrolls, and everything else I've needed.

So if you're interested, join. Don't put it off.

Trivial

Sorceror
Nah mate, if your gonna join a faction ... join Minax. Im currently the Commanding Lord, and i will be for a long time (untill Minax gets on Track). Dont listen to them. Wait untill your player has decent skills, then join the faction you chose.

Hah.

Incanus, You may be CL, but you dont know what the hell you are doing. Yeah. If your going to join a faction join SL or CoM. Just dont join TB though ;)

Nym-demise

Wanderer
Why should I join SL or Minax? It seems like all that they ever do is gank other players with like 3 or 4 to 1 odds. Doesn't seem like fun to me :(

Hell, I never see the SL and Minax fighting each other.

Audi-

Wanderer
lol

Everyone looking to join factions needs to put together a new guild and join CoM to even the spread.. Follow what me and Incanus have done. SL was the largest, Incanus made AC and went minax, I made C!B and joined TB. Time for someone to stepup and GM a guild to join CoM. SL already has all the brazilians. Make factions how it should be CoM vs TB vs SL vs Minax.

Trivial

Sorceror
Thanks for compliment Audi- your doing a great job ureself. I still think SL isnt doing great, your sigils and battles are unorganized. We need peopel to step up for CoM and we need a figurehead/leader for SL.

Nym I am interested in joing TB with my Necro/Mage after what happened last night LOL

Is there an off side to being TB at other Spawns?

Trivial

Sorceror
I ran Minax on OSI (Chesapeake) for 4 straight months, captured all towns, and never lost. Don't tell people they dont know what they are doing, when really they do. I use my knowledge of factions to help run Minax. I think that's more than you have contributed. Being commanding lord is more about leadership than being a pvp'er. Look at nomon, great pvp'er, bad leadership skills.

Audi-

Wanderer
hah

Gaucho needs to give up CL of SL to a real leader. A 12year old female would be a better canidate.

Trivial

Sorceror
Ya its sad..Guacho is okay pvp'er..but as i said. Being a CL is more than PvP'ing well and being a figurehead. You should have good leadership over really good pvp any day.