UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

True Britannians now Recruiting

Pete

Wanderer
Just please, join factions, and not mine, and go places alone, or with only 1 of ur buddies, I'm really get sick of never finding anyone unless their with 3-4+

Havagrim

Wanderer
Well Jared. Its the tactic you use yourself.. I always fight alone. But I seldom find people to fight..

When I do find people. Its quite common they are more than 1.
And that includes you. Last time I saw you on, you ganked me with 2 buddies.. So :p

cytrick

Wanderer
lol jared most of the time when im tagging along with you its when we are fighting groups of other factions not single members...also kinda need groups to fight groups and seeing as a lot people run in groups you kinda need a group to run around in to fight those other groups...in a world like that gankings are gonna happen a lot if you are alone

Havagrim

Wanderer
Nah Jared. No bad rep from me.. I dont mind the ganks either. And I know you would not turn a 1 on 1 down. And I dont mind being ganked. I mean. What do I expect when running up to your house in Despise alone? :D

As long as I am having fun I dont care hehe..

I only hope large group fights kicks in eventually with a very much larger playerbase. I mean imagine a faction fight with 20 vs 20 or something like that :D

hrm... i like accidentally quit minax... peter wanted me to and i had my curser over it, but i wasnt gona click but i did... now i gotta join again... heh, thanks for the silver, audi-...dont be too mad XD. anyway err... yeah... I WANT FRIENDSS... im sicka runnin around and goin into gates and gettin shot like im in harlem... cmon pplz! be my friend! i want friends. the only friend i have in the shard is Peter Livingston, but hes into his own little thing... i want friends!!!

please be my friend?

Playsom!

Wanderer
Havagrim said:
I only hope large group fights kicks in eventually with a very much larger playerbase. I mean imagine a faction fight with 20 vs 20 or something like that :D

imagine the lag of that :(

John said:
Yea the 20v20 will turn into Good connection vs Bad connection. lol

LOL its always good against bad.

Take my connection from Tassie

512k now the 10mb guy is gonna win.

+ you have 90 of PvPers using a preset macro or worse a bot lol

I just do monsters unless I am in a group of PvPers.