UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

!U! is taking over?

Pepsi_Rox

Knight
!U! is taking over?

me, violent society, and some other blue just ran up to them when they were at del pond, no party, no ventrilo, no anything and we killed one guy, then the other, 2 healers ran and we chased one who recalled :(

good fight 3v5

Slopko

Wanderer
I think there was more then 3 of you. Seems at del pond you just wait in the safe zone till everyone loads up, pick a target, and run out. Pretty soon half the people on trammel island (del pond) come running out dropping. gg.

Ice Lurker

Wanderer
Let's start off by saying I enjoy UOG pvp and all but the damage here honestly is a load of ****. Ok lets start.
1. You all came prepped
2. It was more along the lines of 4v4
3. I enjoy playing with all the members of my guild, but honestly the most adept in pvp players were not logged on.
4. Look forward to more fights in the future.

If you think running up prepped calling a target when we weren't even paying attention "skill" so be it.
GG.

removed said:
me, violent society, and some other blue just ran up to them when they were at del pond, no party, no ventrilo, no anything and we killed one guy, then the other, 2 healers ran and we chased one who recalled :(

good fight 3v5

good job. but it's not hard to run prepped and drop people. plus the one guy with us isn't Minax. so it was really 3v3 with you guys running in from guard zone prepped. no excuses though, you dropped one of us. congrats.

Strong

Wanderer
How long did you sit on the deck and wait for a group of people to join you in killing us? Were you sitting on the deck before we got there?

Cuda1337

Wanderer
I like guild U's attitude. That admitted defeat, even though it wasn't quite a fair fight. They showed some class as well. And Im pretty confident we won't see any of there "we owned you 2v10 no pots no para" posts here in the future.

They seem like a solid guild and hope they do well on this shard.

Cuda said:
I like guild U's attitude. That admitted defeat, even though it wasn't quite a fair fight. They showed some class as well. And Im pretty confident we won't see any of there "we owned you 2v10 no pots no para" posts here in the future.

They seem like a solid guild and hope they do well on this shard.

we rarely admit defeat or show class actually. our entire crew isn't here yet. once we start rolling 10 deep, if anyone ever drops any of us, our excuse will be lag, conn loss, some bug, etc...

Pepsi_Rox

Knight
did u say we were prepped? we had no party no vent or anything we just said someones name and explo ebolted him rofl

Cuda1337

Wanderer
Underwater Ape said:
we rarely admit defeat or show class actually. our entire crew isn't here yet. once we start rolling 10 deep, if anyone ever drops any of us, our excuse will be lag, conn loss, some bug, etc...

rofl, well nevermind. Atleast you're honest though! haha

removed said:
did u say we were prepped? we had no party no vent or anything we just said someones name and explo ebolted him rofl

killing me doesn't change the fact that i own you. my third day playing UO in 3 months. i'm sorry i'm still not back to my god like standards yet.

Sam's Choice said:
Let's start off by saying I enjoy UOG pvp and all but the damage here honestly is a load of ****. Ok lets start.
1. You all came prepped
2. It was more along the lines of 4v4
3. I enjoy playing with all the members of my guild, but honestly the most adept in pvp players were not logged on.
4. Look forward to more fights in the future.

If you think running up prepped calling a target when we weren't even paying attention "skill" so be it.
GG.

its called gm resist noob.

Hollywood

Sorceror
lol? wtf is this thread about seriously......
im lost.
this guy runs from del pond preped drops one of our guys
logs off
jerks off
comes back
posts on forums.
Sad.
Your worship is noted.. but denied.
H/