UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

!U! is taking over?

CrazyJoey

Sorceror
Underwater Ape said:
WHO IS DELTA GREEN?
ONE of the guys that owned ur guild today, u dun remember everyone that owned ur guild cauz it happpened so many times.........btw !U! is taking over, taking over bucs healers

Shin1432

Wanderer
i love these threads man we had a 7 page one first day here(which wa sstarted by one of us)

then come back to forums 2 days lata and some noob is all rdy trash talking

if dfi forums didnt get wiped i would of made a pic of all the threads dedicated to us

thanks for the luv nubs [e kiss

Jismo

Wanderer
Shin4Win said:
i love these threads man we had a 7 page one first day here(which wa sstarted by one of us)

then come back to forums 2 days lata and some noob is all rdy trash talking

if dfi forums didnt get wiped i would of made a pic of all the threads dedicated to us

You're right, people should ignore attention seekers.

Shin4Win said:

Theres plenty more too..and Delta Green...hes a respectible player.

Omgooses respectable...yes, I know its a hard word to comprehend. Maybe someday, SOMEDAY, people will respect you for something, other then your bola skillz.

Ive yet to see any !U!'s...least solo. If you can't solo..well haha, sad.

Reaper H-C

Wanderer
3 months UnderWater Ape?

"killing me doesn't change the fact that i own you. my third day playing UO in 3 months. i'm sorry i'm still not back to my god like standards yet."

hahaha I started playing here 3 weeks ago and right before that I was on defiance and you were on there daily constantly.. good try though.

Ejin

Wanderer
Twisted Arm said:
Theres plenty more too..and Delta Green...hes a respectible player.

Omgooses respectable...yes, I know its a hard word to comprehend. Maybe someday, SOMEDAY, people will respect you for something, other then your bola skillz.

Ive yet to see any !U!'s...least solo. If you can't solo..well haha, sad.

eh first off, if !U! has lets say six members online, why would they be like "Hey man lets split up and solo and get ganked by every other guild so we can b respectable!!"

second off, why does everyone think all !U! does is bola?? Yes they posted a pic of them bola'ing someone, but from the fights that Djs has had with them they never bola'd...

!U! has alreayd impacted teh shard, and soon they will prolly b best guild on shard npnp

thank teh lord they have came too becuase UOG pvp was beginning to slowly die, but now it has gotten somewhat fun.

Ejin said:
eh first off, if !U! has lets say six members online, why would they be like "Hey man lets split up and solo and get ganked by every other guild so we can b respectable!!"

second off, why does everyone think all !U! does is bola?? Yes they posted a pic of them bola'ing someone, but from the fights that Djs has had with them they never bola'd...

!U! has alreayd impacted teh shard, and soon they will prolly b best guild on shard npnp

thank teh lord they have came too becuase UOG pvp was beginning to slowly die, but now it has gotten somewhat fun.

So you got owned then?
and they did'nt need bola's...Does'nt say much for you.

Shin1432

Wanderer
Twisted Arm said:
So you got owned then?
and they did'nt need bola's...Does'nt say much for you.

you obvisouly are either real young and a virgin real old and a virgin or just spend to much time trolling people on the forums

every person who has not agreed with you you have went to the trouble to qoute and try to bash them wit feeble attempts

here let me help you out a bit so things can be easier for everyone

if people like larger guild fights and you cant compete either A. join a big guild or B. dont play

i would like to qoute a famous scottsman by the name of Billy Connolly

if you dont like the rules dont play there ****ing game