UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Ultima Online Tattoo

beelzebub

Knight
Re: Ultima Online Tattoo

i would get the typical UO logo image tatted somewhere, why not. uo has been something ive long been doing, and i will do it for a long time.

To me, tattoos are a written book, of changes in a person and a story of their life.

i say do it, if it means a lot to you.

kdivers

Knight

my friend Chris got a flaming 20 sided dice on his shoulder

yea, hes awesome

beelzebub;1819644 said:
i would get the typical UO logo image tatted somewhere, why not. uo has been something ive long been doing, and i will do it for a long time.

To me, tattoos are a written book, of changes in a person and a story of their life.

i say do it, if it means a lot to you.

exactly
i think u get what im tryin to say
iv been here since i was a little kid
not here but ya know
playing uo.
i grew up with it.

kdivers

Knight

i personally like geek tattoos

i've thought about gettign a nintendo one, but im a pussy :-X

beelzebub

Knight

if you're a geek you should have a geek tattoo in my opinion. you've inspired me to finally slap a good videogame tat on myself. im kinda diggin a nintendo vibe, like an abstract nintendo controller. but a uo symbol has always been something ive thought of getting tatted:

Sammich

Wanderer

beelzebub;1819655 said:
if you're a geek you should have a geek tattoo in my opinion. you've inspired me to finally slap a good videogame tat on myself. im kinda diggin a nintendo vibe, like an abstract nintendo controller. but a uo symbol has always been something ive thought of getting tatted:

there are a few tats like that floating around the internet... I have seen them before.. just cant find em now... they are on google somewhere!!

beelzebub

Knight

i honestly dont consider myself obsessed with uo. i play it rarely anymore, and ive been off and on all my life. i know one day i will not play it anymore, but it would always be nice to have something to look down at and remember some of the funnest days of my uo-life.

you wont forget some of them anyways, and you'll think of them eventually... but some of my younger days were spent having a great time playing Ultima Online with my friends and owning shit up. those were fun days lol. stay home from school pretending to be sick along with 2 other buddies to go rock shit on uo lol

why not have something to remember it all by? :p

i have a lot of tattoos btw

KoNNaN

Knight

Sammich;1819657 said:
there are a few tats like that floating around the internet... I have seen them before.. just cant find em now... they are on google somewhere!!

Ya, while looking did you see someone got the tubgirl for a tattoo?

what a sick bastard

Zmey

Wanderer

Quite frankly, if you get a tattoo of a video game, or even entertain the idea, seek professional help immediately. Give your UO accounts away first, because you will most likely be institutionalized for a long time.

drasked

Sorceror

Alexander Terror;1819365 said:
Bad idea good idea.
Mind you iv been around since beta.

If you are asking other people about getting a tattoo, then i think it's probably best if you dont take one. (some helpfull advice a guy from a tattoo parlor once gave me)

Also, it doesn't really matter if it's from a game logo or whatever, people that think it's not "cool" to have a game logo as a tattoo but think a tribal tat is ok, are the epitome of sadness in this world.

Tribal

Lord

drasked;1819679 said:
Also, it doesn't really matter if it's from a game logo or whatever, people that think it's not "cool" to have a game logo as a tattoo but think a tribal tat is ok, are the epitome of sadness in this world.

knew i was famous

Warnedimp

Sorceror

GO FOR IT!
You should Tat the best kill you had like a champ spawn or something ROFL!

Crysent

Wanderer

Alexander Terror;1819365 said:
Bad idea good idea.
Mind you iv been around since beta.

Horrible idea.

If you do decide to do it, get it somewhere no one will EVER see it. God help you if you go somewhere and its visible and someone actually recognizes it, I think I would just laugh at you...it would be pretty funny.

Fez_

Knight

get the tatoos from ultima

something i noticed when i was editing my own game files :p