UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Ultima Online Tattoo

Re: Ultima Online Tattoo

IDK I did a search for uo tattoo's and that came up. I'm thinking it was probably photoshop'd in

KoNNaN

Knight

kdivers

Knight

It looks photoshopped. I can tell from some of the pixels and seeing quite a few shops in my time.

Iddio

Page

Its not a bad idea, When you are strongly attached to something such as Ultima Online...I say say do it..
I personaly love video games and this one is my personal favorites i dont see the problem. Its a hobby just like getting a race car number or a cartoon on you.
Go for it just let us see what it is and those who bash you just are jealous..

Only if you get some words wrote out in the old runes script shit in blue with your fav monster or paperdoll run through a fractal generator program then have that as the background, and on your forehead too.

it really comes down to you walking in the parlor and saying give me this shit here *points to back*. then you gotta have the balls to wait while he draws it out and then get it done. if you can sit there while hes drawing it out then you already got it done.

besides all you have to do is google stupid tats and youll get a million tats that are way dumber than anything youll ever come up with. found this one after a 5sec search. hilarious but fucking stupid.

Attachments

• Monkeytatt.jpg
    Monkeytatt.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 49