UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

UO Gamers Banner

R

Ryan

UO Gamers Banner

We need a banner for the topshards ad.

Make em and display em ;))

468x60

Terron

Knight
Re: UO Gamers Banner

Attempt #1:

Attempt #2:

Attempt #3

Attempt #4

Attempt #5

Edit: Added a couple more banners. Went for a look more simmilar to the website.

A new bread of Gamer has Emerged "All Rights Reserved" lol J/K thought it would go good with the image of the server so here is my Banner Idea

The One

Wanderer

ok i made it look way better and it now has a flaming monkey on it yay:D

Attachments

• uog 4tw2.JPG
    uog 4tw2.JPG
    8.1 KB · Views: 14

Gimly-hybrid

Wanderer

I've created a simple banner. If it was enlarged, more text could be added to it. 468 x 60 seems kind of small. Many have (tried to) fit in "An experience you will never forget. A world you will love." into the available space. Putting too much text into a banner is not always effective; in some cases, the text shown above can't fit in. Does it need to be there Ryan? I'll try putting the text in later with attempt #2. I will leave this attempt as is.

Attachments

• BANNER.JPG
    BANNER.JPG
    11.2 KB · Views: 2
  • BANNER.zip
    51.8 KB · Views: 0

Shock Therapy said:

Unfortunately zero down time would = 100% up time, that short duration after server wars counts as down time ):. Not to rain on your parade or anything.